Denied [All Main Servers Suggestion] /startrade confirm

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Ishanv, Sep 19, 2023.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ishanv

    Ishanv King of Trivia Ex-SuperMod
    Mythic ⚔️ I ⚔️ EcoLeader ⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐⭐ XI ⭐⭐ Premium Upgrade

    Joined:
    Nov 5, 2020
    Messages:
    365
    Trophy Points:
    45,360
    Gender:
    Male
    Ratings:
    +181
    In Game Name:
    Ishanv​
    What part of EcoCityCraft is this suggestion for:
    All Main Servers​
    Short title for your suggestion:
    /startrade confirm​
    What are you suggesting:
    Since /eggtrade has recently been implemented, might as well implement the /startrade confirm for maybe 2-3 star tools to obtain a star key.​
    Why is this a good addition for EcoCityCraft?:
    If possible, would be cool to get rid of some star tools or dupe star tools that people dont want and cant sell to have a chance to get something better.​
    Other information:

    ​
    Plugin or custom addition:
    Custom​
    One suggestion per form:
    I Understand.​
     
  2. cike25

    Mythic ⚔️ I ⚔️ EcoLegend ⛰️⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-Mayor ⚒️⚒️ Prestige ⭐ VIII ⭐ Premium Upgrade

    Joined:
    Aug 30, 2013
    Messages:
    283
    Trophy Points:
    68,610
    Gender:
    Male
    Ratings:
    +50
    Since star tools are closer to magic tools than they are to eggs & spawners, I would expect the trade rate to be 5 tools for 1 key.
     
  3. RealRichNixon

    RealRichNixon Pres. Richard Nixon by day, GameAdmin by night.
    Mythic ⚔️ I ⚔️ Game Admin EcoLegend ⛰️⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️ Prestige ⭐ V ⭐ Premium Upgrade

    Joined:
    Oct 17, 2013
    Messages:
    2,417
    Trophy Points:
    76,910
    Gender:
    Male
    Ratings:
    +570
    +0.

    I can see the reasoning behind wanting this functionality, however I really don't think it's necessary.

    Star tools can't be rolled for, unless you get a key from an event, which from what I've seen doesn't happen that often.
    Magic tools on the other hand are rolled, and you can't control the outcome / what tool you're getting.
    The same logic applies to spawners and eggs -- you don't know which ones you're getting, so I understand wanting to re-spin and try your luck again.

    With star tools, you know exactly what you're getting when you go to /warp starshop; there's no chance to it.
    If you don't want that tool, then just don't buy it.
     
    #3 RealRichNixon, Sep 20, 2023
    Last edited: Sep 20, 2023
  4. andrewkm

    Founder Premium Upgrade

    Joined:
    Apr 5, 2011
    Messages:
    20,973
    Trophy Points:
    121,160
    Ratings:
    +15,253
    We won't be doing this, specifically for the reasons mentioned above by RealRichNixon.
     
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.