Denied [All Main Servers Suggestion] toggle sitting

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by abstractname, Sep 25, 2022.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. abstractname

    Mythic ⚔️ I ⚔️ Tycoon ⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️ Premium Upgrade

    Joined:
    Apr 12, 2020
    Messages:
    58
    Trophy Points:
    37,105
    Gender:
    Male
    Ratings:
    +10
    In Game Name:
    abstractname​
    What part of EcoCityCraft is this suggestion for:
    All Main Servers​
    Short title for your suggestion:
    toggle sitting​
    What are you suggesting:
    I would like to be able to enable and disable sitting that comes as part of the patron feature. The problem is when a building with a lot of stairs it can get very annoying when you keep sitting.​
    Why is this a good addition for EcoCityCraft?:
    While its a cute feature to be able to sit it can get in the way when trying to build or possible other situations.​
    Other information:
    Thank you for taking the time to read this.​
    Plugin or custom addition:

    ​
    One suggestion per form:
    I Understand.​
     
  2. Jdawger

    Jdawger Return of the Jdawger era
    ECC Sponsor EcoLeader ⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ VII ⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade

    Joined:
    Dec 15, 2013
    Messages:
    4,786
    Trophy Points:
    92,160
    Gender:
    Male
    Ratings:
    +3,528
    Oh my God! I was just thinking of this last night and contemplated making a suggestion.

    +1 I’d also go as far to suggest a town flag too that can toggle the ability to sit
     
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  3. nejcgg

    nejcgg EcoLeader
    EcoLeader ⛰️⛰️⛰️ Prestige ⭐ I ⭐ Premium Upgrade

    Joined:
    Nov 19, 2021
    Messages:
    42
    Trophy Points:
    34,470
    Gender:
    Male
    Ratings:
    +18
    +1
     
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  4. FwgKing

    FwgKing  
    Mythic ⚔️ I ⚔️ ECC Investor Builder ⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ VIII ⭐ Premium Upgrade

    Joined:
    Apr 3, 2019
    Messages:
    423
    Trophy Points:
    51,660
    EcoDollars:
    $0
    Ratings:
    +420
    +1
    Literally refuse to play until this is a thing.
     
    • Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  5. Xdutchless

    Mythic ⚔️ I ⚔️ President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ II ⭐ Premium Upgrade

    Joined:
    Mar 28, 2015
    Messages:
    173
    Trophy Points:
    68,510
    Gender:
    Male
    Ratings:
    +96
    +1 this can be really annoying while building
     
    #5 Xdutchless, Sep 25, 2022
    Last edited: Sep 25, 2022
  6. pooplunch

    pooplunch Kingfish
    EcoLeader ⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLeader ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Premium Upgrade

    Joined:
    Oct 22, 2012
    Messages:
    846
    Trophy Points:
    45,360
    Ratings:
    +362
    +1 Without this feature the server is unplayable.
     
    • Like Like x 1
    • Potato Potato x 1
    • List
  7. Speed42jh

    Speed42jh President
    President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ I ⭐ Premium Upgrade

    Joined:
    Jun 28, 2020
    Messages:
    266
    Trophy Points:
    47,260
    Gender:
    Male
    Ratings:
    +221
  8. MatthewStevenGo

    MatthewStevenGo Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Resident ⚒️

    Joined:
    May 8, 2015
    Messages:
    773
    Trophy Points:
    35,410
    Gender:
    Male
    EcoDollars:
    $0
    Ratings:
    +573
    +1 quite great if you do not want to be troll-sitted by the stairs whilst building.
     
  9. beeliebub

    beeliebub bing bong
    EcoLegend ⛰️⛰️⛰️⛰️ Prestige ⭐⭐ XI ⭐⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade Wiki Team

    Joined:
    Jul 7, 2021
    Messages:
    2,854
    Trophy Points:
    52,960
    Ratings:
    +1,042
  10. andrewkm

    Founder Premium Upgrade

    Joined:
    Apr 5, 2011
    Messages:
    20,973
    Trophy Points:
    121,160
    Ratings:
    +15,253
    Unfortunately the plugin we use for sitting does not have a toggle.
    Nor does it have a proper API we can correctly hook into.

    This suggestion will have to be remade in the form of remove sitting completely, and we will see how the community responds.
    Alternatively we can write our own sitting code however I'm not sure I'm willing to spend development hours on such a thing.
    Marked as denied due to the above explanations.
     
    #10 andrewkm, Nov 7, 2022
    Last edited: Nov 7, 2022
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.