Accepted [All Main Servers Suggestion] Travel Bags Notification

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Unnbearable, Jan 11, 2022.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Unnbearable

    Unnbearable Slightly Bearable
    ECC Sponsor EcoLegend ⛰️⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-Tycoon ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ IV ⭐ Premium Upgrade

    Joined:
    Jun 4, 2014
    Messages:
    534
    Trophy Points:
    70,260
    Gender:
    Male
    Ratings:
    +170
    In Game Name:
    Unnbearable​
    What part of EcoCityCraft is this suggestion for:
    All Main Servers​
    Short title for your suggestion:
    Travel Bags Notification​
    What are you suggesting:
    With playervaults, when I open one it gives the message: Opening vault xx. I would like to see this on travel bags as well.​
    Why is this a good addition for EcoCityCraft?:
    When you have numerous playervaults and travel bags, sometimes I forget which one I just opened while looking for items. Looking at the chat screen, I can see which playervault I opened last and this helps a lot. I feel this would be great for travel bags as well.​
    Other information:

    ​
    Plugin or custom addition:
    travel bags​
    One suggestion per form:
    I Understand.​
     
    • Agree Agree x 6
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  2. OConner1279

    OConner1279 Tycoon
    Tycoon ⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-Tycoon ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ I ⭐ Premium Upgrade

    Joined:
    Apr 10, 2020
    Messages:
    590
    Trophy Points:
    44,660
    Ratings:
    +665
    Why can't you just use the up arrow on your keyboard? (or remember basic information lol)
     
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Potato Potato x 2
    • List
  3. pooplunch

    pooplunch Kingfish
    EcoLeader ⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLeader ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Premium Upgrade

    Joined:
    Oct 22, 2012
    Messages:
    846
    Trophy Points:
    45,360
    Ratings:
    +362
    +0 totally pointless, however it is a small addition and it makes sense that tb and pv give a similar message, even if just for consistency's sake
     
    #3 pooplunch, Jan 14, 2022
    Last edited: Jan 14, 2022
  4. andrewkm

    Founder Premium Upgrade

    Joined:
    Apr 5, 2011
    Messages:
    20,973
    Trophy Points:
    121,160
    Ratings:
    +15,253
    Added to development todo list.
     
  5. andrewkm

    Founder Premium Upgrade

    Joined:
    Apr 5, 2011
    Messages:
    20,973
    Trophy Points:
    121,160
    Ratings:
    +15,253
    This is now done.
    Will be live after our next maintenance period.

    [​IMG]
     
    • Winner Winner x 5
    • Creative Creative x 1
    • List
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.