Denied [All Main Servers Suggestion] Unbreakable Mythic Tools

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Jdawger, Feb 6, 2025.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jdawger

    Jdawger Return of the Jdawger era
    ECC Sponsor EcoLeader ⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ VII ⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade

    Joined:
    Dec 15, 2013
    Messages:
    4,786
    Trophy Points:
    92,160
    Gender:
    Male
    Ratings:
    +3,528
    In Game Name:
    Jdawger​
    What part of EcoCityCraft is this suggestion for:
    All Main Servers​
    Short title for your suggestion:
    Unbreakable Mythic Tools​
    What are you suggesting:
    All tools that you get from the Mythic Sword are unbreakable​
    Why is this a good addition for EcoCityCraft?:
    I heard a story that a certain user broke his mythic sword (don't remember if he lent it out or what), and for being the absolute top item in game, stuff like that shouldn't happen IMO. This will ensure that people don't have to worry that their prestigious mythic sword won't break if they use a tool that does lose durability​
    Other information:
    I would also go as far as to suggest that you cannot drop it out of your inventory too, but that's a different suggestion if it happens​
    Plugin or custom addition:

    ​
    One suggestion per form:
    I Understand.​
     
  2. AusRoona

    AusRoona EcoLegend
    EcoLegend ⛰️⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️ Prestige ⭐ V ⭐

    Joined:
    Apr 2, 2013
    Messages:
    177
    Trophy Points:
    58,710
    Gender:
    Male
    Ratings:
    +102
    -1. Like you have said in another suggestion of mine, most people have autorep. and the ability for it to break means there will always be an option for the mythic sword population to decrease by means of breakage and/or despawn. top tier or not, I don't believe this was oversight.
     
  3. Jdawger

    Jdawger Return of the Jdawger era
    ECC Sponsor EcoLeader ⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ VII ⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade

    Joined:
    Dec 15, 2013
    Messages:
    4,786
    Trophy Points:
    92,160
    Gender:
    Male
    Ratings:
    +3,528
    Lol you were the one who told me that the person broke their mythic sword and was wondering why they do that
     
  4. AusRoona

    AusRoona EcoLegend
    EcoLegend ⛰️⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️ Prestige ⭐ V ⭐

    Joined:
    Apr 2, 2013
    Messages:
    177
    Trophy Points:
    58,710
    Gender:
    Male
    Ratings:
    +102
    no, I was not the one who was wondering why a mythic would break. I remember in that particular conversation that i believe it is intended to be that way. otherwise why would we need auto rep.
     
  5. TheCravedOne

    TheCravedOne The Diamond Master
    Mythic ⚔️ I ⚔️ ECC Benefactor EcoLegend ⛰️⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLeader ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ IX ⭐ Premium Upgrade

    Joined:
    Jul 13, 2012
    Messages:
    319
    Trophy Points:
    69,360
    Gender:
    Male
    Ratings:
    +156
    Breaking tools happens and is part of the game. Will not be adding this.
     
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.