Accepted [All Main Servers Suggestion] update /mythics

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Assajj, Jul 8, 2026.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Assajj

    Assajj The Melon Mod
    Mythic ⚔️ I ⚔️ Moderator EcoMaster ⛰️⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ III ⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade

    Joined:
    Jun 19, 2013
    Messages:
    1,880
    Trophy Points:
    74,910
    Ratings:
    +590
    In Game Name:
    assajj​
    What part of EcoCityCraft is this suggestion for:
    All Main Servers​
    Short title for your suggestion:
    update /mythics​
    What are you suggesting:
    update /mythics with more of the new items that have been introduced ​
    Why is this a good addition for EcoCityCraft?:
    the mythic is supposed to be all tools in one so its only logical to add the new items to it.​
    Other information:

    ​
    Plugin or custom addition:

    ​
    One suggestion per form:
    I Understand.​
     
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Potato Potato x 1
    • List
    #1 Assajj, Jul 8, 2026
    Last edited: Jul 8, 2026
  2. Ishanv

    Ishanv King of Trivia Ex-SuperMod
    Mythic ⚔️ I ⚔️ EcoLeader ⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐⭐ XI ⭐⭐ Premium Upgrade

    Joined:
    Nov 5, 2020
    Messages:
    365
    Trophy Points:
    45,360
    Gender:
    Male
    Ratings:
    +181
    agreed, no reason it shouldn't include all the tools and it hasn't been updated in awhile
     
  3. SI_Gaming_YT

    SI_Gaming_YT Mayor
    Mayor ⛰️⛰️

    Joined:
    May 2, 2024
    Messages:
    83
    Trophy Points:
    20,690
    Gender:
    Male
    Ratings:
    +27
  4. Assajj

    Assajj The Melon Mod
    Mythic ⚔️ I ⚔️ Moderator EcoMaster ⛰️⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ III ⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade

    Joined:
    Jun 19, 2013
    Messages:
    1,880
    Trophy Points:
    74,910
    Ratings:
    +590
  5. andrewkm

    Founder Premium Upgrade

    Joined:
    Apr 5, 2011
    Messages:
    20,973
    Trophy Points:
    121,160
    Ratings:
    +15,253
    I've got something nice in store for you guys after this maintenance. <3
     
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.