Accepted [All Main Servers Suggestion] View Prestige Level

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by RealRichNixon, Jan 31, 2023.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RealRichNixon

    RealRichNixon Pres. Richard Nixon by day, GameAdmin by night.
    Mythic ⚔️ I ⚔️ Game Admin EcoLegend ⛰️⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️ Prestige ⭐ V ⭐ Premium Upgrade

    Joined:
    Oct 17, 2013
    Messages:
    2,417
    Trophy Points:
    76,910
    Gender:
    Male
    Ratings:
    +570
    In Game Name:
    _RuckaMC​
    What part of EcoCityCraft is this suggestion for:
    All Main Servers​
    Short title for your suggestion:
    View Prestige Level​
    What are you suggesting:
    Users with Investigator++ can view other users' /prestige level.​
    Why is this a good addition for EcoCityCraft?:
    Truthfully, investigator++ does not have much to it, and I think for the $300 price tag, this wouldn't be a bad addition.​
    Other information:
    I am not sure if this already exists but is restricted to admins, but if it's a difficult custom addition then it's nothing to be hassled with -- just a small suggestion :)​
    Plugin or custom addition:
    Depends on if this exists already for admins or not.​
    One suggestion per form:
    I Understand.​
     
  2. Piquno

    Mythic ⚔️ I ⚔️ ECC Sponsor EcoLegend ⛰️⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-Tycoon ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ II ⭐ Premium Upgrade

    Joined:
    Jul 19, 2013
    Messages:
    327
    Trophy Points:
    70,260
    Gender:
    Male
    Ratings:
    +488
    Yea but you can technically see peoples prestige level on the forums. So in the end this command would be useless.
     
  3. Pixel75

    Pixel75 Lucky EcoLegend
    EcoLegend ⛰️⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ II ⭐ Premium Upgrade

    Joined:
    Dec 1, 2018
    Messages:
    903
    Trophy Points:
    53,410
    Gender:
    Male
    EcoDollars:
    $0
    Ratings:
    +510
    What if I do not want to check the forums?
     
    • Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • Potato Potato x 1
    • List
  4. Piquno

    Mythic ⚔️ I ⚔️ ECC Sponsor EcoLegend ⛰️⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-Tycoon ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ II ⭐ Premium Upgrade

    Joined:
    Jul 19, 2013
    Messages:
    327
    Trophy Points:
    70,260
    Gender:
    Male
    Ratings:
    +488
    Well ngl I would say getting a command in game would be the lazy option. No offence. We already have a way to check prestige levels. Why should we have another way just because people don’t want to click a link, or go on the forums?
     
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • List
    #4 Piquno, Jan 31, 2023
    Last edited: Jan 31, 2023
  5. SirSpuzzy

    SirSpuzzy Wandering Shulker Salesman
    Mythic ⚔️ I ⚔️ ECC Sponsor EcoLegend ⛰️⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐⭐ XI ⭐⭐ Premium Upgrade

    Joined:
    Sep 8, 2012
    Messages:
    526
    Trophy Points:
    70,360
    Gender:
    Male
    Ratings:
    +246
    +1
    I love snooping and hate going onto forums
     
  6. TheCoolSaudi

    TheCoolSaudi EcoLegend
    EcoLegend ⛰️⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-Mayor ⚒️⚒️ Prestige ⭐ V ⭐ Premium Upgrade

    Joined:
    Jun 1, 2017
    Messages:
    62
    Trophy Points:
    57,920
    Gender:
    Male
    Ratings:
    +18
    +2
    Some players just hate to check forums and in-game command is so much easier and better.
     
    • Like Like x 1
    • Potato Potato x 1
    • List
  7. beeliebub

    beeliebub bing bong
    EcoLegend ⛰️⛰️⛰️⛰️ Prestige ⭐⭐ XI ⭐⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade Wiki Team

    Joined:
    Jul 7, 2021
    Messages:
    2,854
    Trophy Points:
    52,960
    Ratings:
    +1,042
    Agreed, waste of time and effort just to let people be a little lazier
     
  8. andrewkm

    Founder Premium Upgrade

    Joined:
    Apr 5, 2011
    Messages:
    20,973
    Trophy Points:
    121,160
    Ratings:
    +15,253
    This is now done and live.
    InvestigatorPlus2 users can use /prestige <username>.
     
    #8 andrewkm, Apr 29, 2023
    Last edited: Apr 29, 2023
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.