Denied [All Main Servers Suggestion] Water-Flow & Lava-Flow

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by OConner1279, May 3, 2022.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. OConner1279

    OConner1279 Tycoon
    Tycoon ⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-Tycoon ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ I ⭐ Premium Upgrade

    Joined:
    Apr 10, 2020
    Messages:
    590
    Trophy Points:
    44,660
    Ratings:
    +665
    In Game Name:
    OConner1279​
    What part of EcoCityCraft is this suggestion for:
    All Main Servers​
    Short title for your suggestion:
    Water-Flow & Lava-Flow​
    What are you suggesting:
    Players with tc++ or tc+++ be given access to the water-flow DENY and lava-flow DENY flags.​
    Why is this a good addition for EcoCityCraft?:
    Something in the 1.18 update slightly changed how sponges work. Previously you could place a sponge, and it would keep water at bay even after it was broken, allowing pretty cool builds. Now you need to keep ugly sponges in place or water goes everywhere. And besides, more options for players is always cool.​
    Other information:
    Delay action on this as much as you need to handle reopening!​
    Plugin or custom addition:
    Towncontrol​
    One suggestion per form:
    I Understand.​
     
    • Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  2. FuriuosGeorge

    FuriuosGeorge I got answers and am no longer curiuos
    Mythic ⚔️ I ⚔️ ECC Sponsor Tycoon ⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️ Prestige ⭐ V ⭐ Premium Upgrade

    Joined:
    Jun 27, 2016
    Messages:
    843
    Trophy Points:
    52,510
    Gender:
    Male
    Ratings:
    +368
    +1

    I have done some fun water sculpture with this effect. I didn't know it was changed.
     
  3. andrewkm

    Founder Premium Upgrade

    Joined:
    Apr 5, 2011
    Messages:
    20,973
    Trophy Points:
    121,160
    Ratings:
    +15,253
    Added to TownControlPlus3. :)
     
  4. andrewkm

    Founder Premium Upgrade

    Joined:
    Apr 5, 2011
    Messages:
    20,973
    Trophy Points:
    121,160
    Ratings:
    +15,253
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.