Denied Allow mayors to apply with no town.

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Blizzard_04, Jul 7, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Blizzard_04

    Blizzard_04 Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Tycoon ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Premium Upgrade

    Joined:
    May 21, 2016
    Messages:
    490
    Trophy Points:
    42,760
    Gender:
    Male
    Ratings:
    +97
    Today I was told that I have to have a town to apply for mayor. I already own a town that I paid an extreme amount for and apparently I have to make a new one! After all of that money spent I cannot even keep my town to be mayor!
    There should be an option to not receive a town if you all ready own one. Everyone welcome to comment!
     
  2. 0TheRedHerring0

    0TheRedHerring0 President
    President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ I ⭐

    Joined:
    Jun 2, 2013
    Messages:
    998
    Trophy Points:
    62,510
    Gender:
    Male
    EcoDollars:
    $0
    Ratings:
    +362
    If you don't want the town, sell it to another user and make money. But I don't see whats wrong with not wanting the town when you recieve the rank and having the option to chose that. +1
     
    #2 0TheRedHerring0, Jul 7, 2016
    Last edited: Jul 7, 2016
  3. Chiblin

    Chiblin OVERACHEIVER
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️

    Joined:
    Jun 28, 2014
    Messages:
    361
    Trophy Points:
    41,590
    Gender:
    Male
    Ratings:
    +217
    -10000 just sell theres plenty of people buying and giving that option will kinds get less towns and ull still be 85k for crap i think mayors worth it because of the town and ud be paying 85k for or with town id with u could sell it and make some money back
     
  4. Blizzard_04

    Blizzard_04 Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Tycoon ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Premium Upgrade

    Joined:
    May 21, 2016
    Messages:
    490
    Trophy Points:
    42,760
    Gender:
    Male
    Ratings:
    +97
    I already have a town that I payedon't a lot for!
     
  5. Chiblin

    Chiblin OVERACHEIVER
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️

    Joined:
    Jun 28, 2014
    Messages:
    361
    Trophy Points:
    41,590
    Gender:
    Male
    Ratings:
    +217
    yea but ur still paying fro a town but not getting one then so its kinda would be a rip off and no one will get it my soulutions logical on saving money
     
  6. ChefCraft19

    ChefCraft19 Microsoft Excel Certified
    Mythic ⚔️ I ⚔️ President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐⭐ XII ⭐⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade

    Joined:
    Mar 6, 2012
    Messages:
    2,239
    Trophy Points:
    76,410
    Gender:
    Male
    Ratings:
    +485
    Sell the town, lots of people buy people mayor in exchange for the town. You get free mayor, they get a cheap town, everyone wins
    -1
     
    #6 ChefCraft19, Jul 7, 2016
    Last edited: Jul 7, 2016
  7. Imaginex

    Imaginex Living in a Daydream
    President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ I ⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade

    Joined:
    Mar 6, 2014
    Messages:
    1,945
    Trophy Points:
    76,660
    Gender:
    Female
    EcoDollars:
    $0
    Ratings:
    +1,216
    Gabe you can keep the town you bought, it just can't be your mayor town. the 85k includes the rank and the town
     
  8. Blizzard_04

    Blizzard_04 Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Tycoon ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Premium Upgrade

    Joined:
    May 21, 2016
    Messages:
    490
    Trophy Points:
    42,760
    Gender:
    Male
    Ratings:
    +97
    Can you own more than 1 town?
     
  9. 314

    314 Irrational GameAdmin, former ServerAdmin
    EcoLegend ⛰️⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️ Prestige ⭐ VI ⭐ Premium Upgrade

    Joined:
    Apr 1, 2014
    Messages:
    7,219
    Trophy Points:
    101,160
    EcoDollars:
    $0
    Ratings:
    +4,919
    You can own as many towns as you wish. You get one with the mayor rank and one with the president rank, you can apply for additional towns, and you can inofficially own/co-own towns (which applies in your case).

    That's the reason why I don't support the suggestion. If you don't need a Mayor town, you can sell it.
     
  10. Nicit6

    Nicit6 N6
    Mayor ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ II ⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade

    Joined:
    Jul 13, 2013
    Messages:
    9,915
    Trophy Points:
    106,160
    Ratings:
    +8,040
    Not happening, sorry.
     
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.