Denied [Anarchy Server Suggestion] Add lucky block mod to anarchy

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Assajj, Mar 30, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Assajj

    Assajj The Melon Mod
    Mythic ⚔️ I ⚔️ Moderator EcoMaster ⛰️⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ III ⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade

    Joined:
    Jun 19, 2013
    Messages:
    1,880
    Trophy Points:
    74,910
    Ratings:
    +590
    In Game Name:
    Eldruin​
    What part of EcoCityCraft is this suggestion for:
    Anarchy Server​
    Short title for your suggestion:
    Add lucky block mod to anarchy​
    What are you suggesting:
    Add the lucky block mod to anarchy for something fun to do​
    Why is this a good addition for EcoCityCraft?:
    I feel like it would give anarchy something the other servers don't offer and since it's an anarchy server it wouldn't hurt the economy or anything else really.​
    Other information:

    ​
    Plugin or custom addition:
    One suggestion per form:
    I Understand.​
     
  2. Jdawger

    Jdawger Return of the Jdawger era
    ECC Sponsor EcoLeader ⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ VII ⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade

    Joined:
    Dec 15, 2013
    Messages:
    4,786
    Trophy Points:
    92,160
    Gender:
    Male
    Ratings:
    +3,528
    +0 this would be cool for anarchy, but at the same time, I love the vanilla feeling to anarchy. Plus, if we add it to one server, there will most likely be many people complaining that it isn't in other servers.
     
    • Like Like x 1
    • Potato Potato x 1
    • List
  3. OConner1279

    OConner1279 Tycoon
    Tycoon ⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-Tycoon ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ I ⭐ Premium Upgrade

    Joined:
    Apr 10, 2020
    Messages:
    590
    Trophy Points:
    44,660
    Ratings:
    +665
    -1 lmao no
     
  4. FwgKing

    FwgKing  
    Mythic ⚔️ I ⚔️ ECC Investor Builder ⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ VIII ⭐ Premium Upgrade

    Joined:
    Apr 3, 2019
    Messages:
    423
    Trophy Points:
    51,660
    EcoDollars:
    $0
    Ratings:
    +420
    I want Anarchy to be as much of a shit-fest as possible.

    +1.
     
    • Like Like x 3
    • Happy Happy x 2
    • Sad Sad x 1
    • List
  5. MatthewStevenGo

    MatthewStevenGo Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Resident ⚒️

    Joined:
    May 8, 2015
    Messages:
    773
    Trophy Points:
    35,410
    Gender:
    Male
    EcoDollars:
    $0
    Ratings:
    +573
    -1 nah. Leave the anarchy alone.
     
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Potato Potato x 1
    • List
  6. blazwura97

    Mythic ⚔️ I ⚔️ President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐⭐ X ⭐⭐

    Joined:
    Sep 5, 2019
    Messages:
    1,149
    Trophy Points:
    44,410
    Gender:
    Female
    EcoDollars:
    $0
    Ratings:
    +697
    -1 as quoted from the Anarchy Q&A:
     
    • Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 2
    • Potato Potato x 1
    • List
    #6 blazwura97, Mar 31, 2021
    Last edited: Mar 31, 2021
  7. Assajj

    Assajj The Melon Mod
    Mythic ⚔️ I ⚔️ Moderator EcoMaster ⛰️⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ III ⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade

    Joined:
    Jun 19, 2013
    Messages:
    1,880
    Trophy Points:
    74,910
    Ratings:
    +590
    well then
     
  8. Assajj

    Assajj The Melon Mod
    Mythic ⚔️ I ⚔️ Moderator EcoMaster ⛰️⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ III ⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade

    Joined:
    Jun 19, 2013
    Messages:
    1,880
    Trophy Points:
    74,910
    Ratings:
    +590
    Can you maybe leave constructive feedback on why you don't want it.
     
  9. Assajj

    Assajj The Melon Mod
    Mythic ⚔️ I ⚔️ Moderator EcoMaster ⛰️⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ III ⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade

    Joined:
    Jun 19, 2013
    Messages:
    1,880
    Trophy Points:
    74,910
    Ratings:
    +590
    Fair enough and probably true
     
  10. Assajj

    Assajj The Melon Mod
    Mythic ⚔️ I ⚔️ Moderator EcoMaster ⛰️⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ III ⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade

    Joined:
    Jun 19, 2013
    Messages:
    1,880
    Trophy Points:
    74,910
    Ratings:
    +590
    Lol yes that was my point behind this is just add something interesting.
     
  11. OConner1279

    OConner1279 Tycoon
    Tycoon ⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-Tycoon ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ I ⭐ Premium Upgrade

    Joined:
    Apr 10, 2020
    Messages:
    590
    Trophy Points:
    44,660
    Ratings:
    +665
    I don’t want andrewkm interfering in the anarchy server in any way beyond what is absolutely necessary to run it.
     
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Potato Potato x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • List
  12. GoProDojo

    Mythic ⚔️ I ⚔️ President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLeader ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Premium Upgrade

    Joined:
    Jun 3, 2020
    Messages:
    522
    Trophy Points:
    40,460
    Gender:
    Male
    Ratings:
    +276
    It’s anarchy server you can literally hacked how do you ruin an anarchy server
     
  13. GoProDojo

    Mythic ⚔️ I ⚔️ President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLeader ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Premium Upgrade

    Joined:
    Jun 3, 2020
    Messages:
    522
    Trophy Points:
    40,460
    Gender:
    Male
    Ratings:
    +276
    Potato ur mom
     
    • Potato Potato x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  14. UnitedStates2

    UnitedStates2 Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade

    Joined:
    Nov 30, 2014
    Messages:
    5,880
    Trophy Points:
    82,660
    Ratings:
    +6,293
    Anarchy isn't a modded server.
     
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.