[Anti-Cheat Report] 507

Discussion in 'Help & Support / Errors & Bugs' started by BKS_XxsS, Apr 1, 2021.

  1. BKS_XxsS

    BKS_XxsS Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Resident ⚒️

    Joined:
    Mar 29, 2021
    Messages:
    8
    Trophy Points:
    5,120
    Gender:
    Male
    Ratings:
    +1
    In Game Name:
    BKS_XxsS​
    Short title for your report:
    507​
    What client are you using:
    none​
    Which server were you on:
    MainNorth​
    Which world were you in:
    wild​
    What time did the kick take place:
    15:37​
    Code received:
    507​
    Description of the issue:
    I got kicked by anti cheat idk idk if its because im lagging or whatever​
    Reproduction instructions:
    Building a path in a town​
    How many times did you recreate this:
    5​
    Video evidence:

    ​
     
  2. andrewkm

    Founder Premium Upgrade

    Joined:
    Apr 5, 2011
    Messages:
    20,973
    Trophy Points:
    121,160
    Ratings:
    +15,253
    Looks to me like you're just lagging pretty bad.
    None the less I made a report with the anti-cheat developer.
    However as no other users are complaining about this, and judging by the logs and diagnostics I'm seeing, it's definitely something on your end with your connection. The anti-cheat is basically detecting you for fast break.