[Anti-Cheat Report] FIX YOUR GODAMN ANTI CHEAT

Discussion in 'Help & Support / Errors & Bugs' started by BKS_XxsS, Mar 29, 2021.

  1. BKS_XxsS

    BKS_XxsS Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Resident ⚒️

    Joined:
    Mar 29, 2021
    Messages:
    8
    Trophy Points:
    5,120
    Gender:
    Male
    Ratings:
    +1
    In Game Name:
    BKS_XxsS​
    Short title for your report:
    FIX YOUR GODAMN ANTI CHEAT​
    What client are you using:
    None​
    Which server were you on:
    MainNorth​
    Which world were you in:
    wild​
    What time did the kick take place:
    19:39pm (GMT+2)​
    Code received:
    516​
    Description of the issue:
    When i break a block then it respawns i break it again i get kicked this happend w´twice within 10 minutes​
    Reproduction instructions:
    I broke a block then it respawned then i broke it again i got kicked​
    How many times did you recreate this:
    2​
    Video evidence:

    ​
     
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    • Potato Potato x 1
    • List
  2. FwgKing

    FwgKing  
    Mythic ⚔️ I ⚔️ ECC Investor Builder ⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ VIII ⭐ Premium Upgrade

    Joined:
    Apr 3, 2019
    Messages:
    423
    Trophy Points:
    51,660
    EcoDollars:
    $0
    Ratings:
    +420
    Sounds like you're just lagging. What has your ping been during these happenings?
     
  3. BKS_XxsS

    BKS_XxsS Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Resident ⚒️

    Joined:
    Mar 29, 2021
    Messages:
    8
    Trophy Points:
    5,120
    Gender:
    Male
    Ratings:
    +1
    I actually havnt checked
     
  4. andrewkm

    Founder Premium Upgrade

    Joined:
    Apr 5, 2011
    Messages:
    20,973
    Trophy Points:
    121,160
    Ratings:
    +15,253
    Looks to me like you're just lagging pretty bad.
    None the less I made a report with the anti-cheat developer.
    However as no other users are complaining about this, and judging by the logs and diagnostics I'm seeing, it's definitely something on your end with your connection. The anti-cheat is basically detecting you for fast break.