[Anti-Cheat Report] Getting kicked while killing blazes

Discussion in 'Help & Support / Errors & Bugs' started by SplayTick, Jan 3, 2022.

  1. SplayTick

    Mythic ⚔️ I ⚔️ Moderator ECC Sponsor EcoLegend ⛰️⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoMaster ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ V ⭐ Premium Upgrade

    Joined:
    Jan 17, 2020
    Messages:
    197
    Trophy Points:
    46,610
    Gender:
    Male
    Ratings:
    +76
    In Game Name:
    SplayTick​
    Short title for your report:
    Getting kicked while killing blazes​
    What client are you using:
    Standard launcher, simple hud, fishing mod​
    Which server were you on:
    Main​
    Which world were you in:
    Nether​
    What time did the issues and/or kick take place:
    12:34 eastern time was the latest one​
    Ping on kick:
    58ms​
    Code/Codes received:
    Criticals, Jesus​
    Description of the issue:
    While killing blazes with a standard max netherite sword I keep getting kicked for criticals, Jesus.​
    Reproduction instructions:
    I enclosed a blaze spawner to keep them contained and I have gotten kicked multiple times for the same reason every time.​
    How many times did you recreate this:
    4​
    Video evidence:

    ​
     
  2. SplayTick

    Mythic ⚔️ I ⚔️ Moderator ECC Sponsor EcoLegend ⛰️⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoMaster ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ V ⭐ Premium Upgrade

    Joined:
    Jan 17, 2020
    Messages:
    197
    Trophy Points:
    46,610
    Gender:
    Male
    Ratings:
    +76
    My computer won’t let me record clips using gamebar so I’m not sure how to get a video of the issue.
     
  3. andrewkm

    Founder Premium Upgrade

    Joined:
    Apr 5, 2011
    Messages:
    20,973
    Trophy Points:
    121,160
    Ratings:
    +15,253
    We have made a bunch of new changes to our Anti-Cheat.
    Please let us know if you continue to experience these issues after this post (January 15th) via a new forum thread.