[Anti-Cheat Report] I was Digging

Discussion in 'Help & Support / Errors & Bugs' started by CJA1125, Nov 13, 2023.

  1. CJA1125

    CJA1125 Mayor
    Mayor ⛰️⛰️

    Joined:
    Nov 12, 2023
    Messages:
    4
    Trophy Points:
    1,915
    Gender:
    Male
    Ratings:
    +1
    In Game Name:
    CJA1125​
    Short title:
    I was Digging​
    Minecraft Version:
    1.20.2​
    Client and Modifications:
    I dont have any mods just an auto clicker which I use to keep from being kicked due to afk​
    Which server were you on:
    Main​
    Which world were you in:
    The living world where only Mayors and preidents can give you perms to build on​
    What time did the issues and/or kick take place:
    12:50 Central​
    Code Received:
    Bad Packets​
    Type1 Received:
    N​
    Type2 Received:
    Post BlockDig​
    Ping on kick:
    115ms​
    Description of the issue:
    I was mining my 200x200 land to flatten it and then it kiscked me for cheating​
    Reproduction instructions:
    Idk what this means i was just digging​
    How many times did you recreate this:
    None this is the first time​
    Video evidence:

    ​
     
  2. andrewkm

    Founder Premium Upgrade

    Joined:
    Apr 5, 2011
    Messages:
    20,973
    Trophy Points:
    121,160
    Ratings:
    +15,253
    Should be fixed.
    Let us know if you keep getting issues with this method of play/reproduction.
    If you experience new issues with new codes, please make a new report once more via https://ecc.eco/cheat