[Anti-Cheat Report] I went too high

Discussion in 'Help & Support / Errors & Bugs' started by thefather71, Mar 29, 2022.

  1. thefather71

    thefather71 Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Builder ⚒️

    Joined:
    Mar 31, 2020
    Messages:
    4
    Trophy Points:
    7,350
    Gender:
    Male
    Ratings:
    +2
    In Game Name:
    thefather71​
    Short title for your report:
    I went too high​
    What client are you using:
    Minecraft client 1.18.2 with OptiFine mod​
    Which server were you on:
    Main​
    Which world were you in:
    mining​
    What time did the issues and/or kick take place:
    11:53 AM GMT+1​
    Ping on kick:
    125​
    Code/Codes received:
    IrregularMovements​
    Description of the issue:
    I went too high​
    Reproduction instructions:
    I went too high, over 1.000​
    How many times did you recreate this:
    1​
    Video evidence:

    ​
     
    • Thonk Thonk x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
    • List
  2. andrewkm

    Founder Premium Upgrade

    Joined:
    Apr 5, 2011
    Messages:
    20,973
    Trophy Points:
    121,160
    Ratings:
    +15,253
    Thanks for the report.
    Please file another if this continues happening once we update our Main servers to 1.18.2.