[Anti-Cheat Report] Kicked for farming

Discussion in 'Help & Support / Errors & Bugs' started by Tricia17997, Nov 16, 2023.

  1. Tricia17997

    Tricia17997 Mayor
    Mayor ⛰️⛰️

    Joined:
    Nov 4, 2023
    Messages:
    3
    Trophy Points:
    6,970
    Ratings:
    +0
    In Game Name:
    Tricia17997​
    Short title:
    Kicked for farming​
    Minecraft Version:
    1.20.2​
    Client and Modifications:
    Nothing. Not even optifine. Plain old MC​
    Which server were you on:
    VMR​
    Which world were you in:
    Vmr​
    What time did the issues and/or kick take place:
    I don't remember​
    Code Received:
    Bad packets​
    Type1 Received:
    M​
    Type2 Received:
    Post block place​
    Ping on kick:
    107​
    Description of the issue:
    Was planting and harvesting trees and it kicked me twice for cheating.​
    Reproduction instructions:
    This happened yesterday and I don't recall the details. I am no longer at that farm so I cannot go back. I do not have the coordinates.​
    How many times did you recreate this:
    I've been farming constantly for days, VMR right, and it happened twice only​
    Video evidence:
    I have a screenshot but there's no way to upload it here.​
     
  2. andrewkm

    Founder Premium Upgrade

    Joined:
    Apr 5, 2011
    Messages:
    20,973
    Trophy Points:
    121,160
    Ratings:
    +15,253
    If you come up with some reproduction steps, or a location where we can test this via VMR it would be helpful.