[Anti-Cheat Report] kicked for mining

Discussion in 'Help & Support / Errors & Bugs' started by BKS_XxsS, Mar 29, 2021.

  1. BKS_XxsS

    BKS_XxsS Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Resident ⚒️

    Joined:
    Mar 29, 2021
    Messages:
    8
    Trophy Points:
    5,120
    Gender:
    Male
    Ratings:
    +1
    In Game Name:
    BKS_XxsS​
    Short title for your report:
    kicked for mining​
    What client are you using:
    None​
    Which server were you on:
    MainNorth​
    Which world were you in:
    suvival​
    What time did the kick take place:
    16:57pm (GMT+2)​
    Code received:
    516​
    Description of the issue:
    Mining for iron​
    Reproduction instructions:
    I was strip mining for iron then i got kicked by anti cheat​
    How many times did you recreate this:
    9​
    Video evidence:

    ​
     
  2. BKS_XxsS

    BKS_XxsS Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Resident ⚒️

    Joined:
    Mar 29, 2021
    Messages:
    8
    Trophy Points:
    5,120
    Gender:
    Male
    Ratings:
    +1
    Just got kicked again for tring to break a rail (516)
     
    #2 BKS_XxsS, Mar 29, 2021
    Last edited: Mar 29, 2021
  3. OConner1279

    OConner1279 Tycoon
    Tycoon ⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-Tycoon ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ I ⭐ Premium Upgrade

    Joined:
    Apr 10, 2020
    Messages:
    590
    Trophy Points:
    44,660
    Ratings:
    +665
    You’re sure you aren’t using fastbreak? I get that error a lot whenever I fastbreak during my free time.
     
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Thonk Thonk x 1
    • List
  4. andrewkm

    Founder Premium Upgrade

    Joined:
    Apr 5, 2011
    Messages:
    20,973
    Trophy Points:
    121,160
    Ratings:
    +15,253
    Looks to me like you're just lagging pretty bad.
    None the less I made a report with the anti-cheat developer.
    However as no other users are complaining about this, and judging by the logs and diagnostics I'm seeing, it's definitely something on your end with your connection. The anti-cheat is basically detecting you for fast break.