[Anti-Cheat Report] kicked for using mouseweelie

Discussion in 'Help & Support / Errors & Bugs' started by FuriuosGeorge, Nov 13, 2023.

  1. FuriuosGeorge

    FuriuosGeorge I got answers and am no longer curiuos
    Mythic ⚔️ I ⚔️ ECC Sponsor Tycoon ⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️ Prestige ⭐ V ⭐ Premium Upgrade

    Joined:
    Jun 27, 2016
    Messages:
    843
    Trophy Points:
    52,510
    Gender:
    Male
    Ratings:
    +368
    In Game Name:
    FuriuosGeorge​
    Short title:
    kicked for using mouseweelie​
    Minecraft Version:
    1.20.2​
    Client and Modifications:
    multimc mousewheelie​
    Which server were you on:
    Main​
    Which world were you in:
    rising​
    What time did the issues and/or kick take place:
    01:50 PM EST​
    Code Received:
    bad packets​
    Type1 Received:
    G​
    Type2 Received:
    hotbar​
    Ping on kick:
    41ms​
    Description of the issue:
    I was using mousewheelie to keep empty shulkers in focus for placing. after the third one it kicked me.​
    Reproduction instructions:
    have mousewheelie. have 4 shulkers in hot bar. try to place all 4 in succession​
    How many times did you recreate this:
    twice​
    Video evidence:

    ​
     
    #1 FuriuosGeorge, Nov 13, 2023
    Last edited: Nov 13, 2023
  2. andrewkm

    Founder Premium Upgrade

    Joined:
    Apr 5, 2011
    Messages:
    20,973
    Trophy Points:
    121,160
    Ratings:
    +15,253
    Should be fixed.
    Let us know if you keep getting issues with this method of play/reproduction.
    If you experience new issues with new codes, please make a new report once more via https://ecc.eco/cheat
     
  3. FuriuosGeorge

    FuriuosGeorge I got answers and am no longer curiuos
    Mythic ⚔️ I ⚔️ ECC Sponsor Tycoon ⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️ Prestige ⭐ V ⭐ Premium Upgrade

    Joined:
    Jun 27, 2016
    Messages:
    843
    Trophy Points:
    52,510
    Gender:
    Male
    Ratings:
    +368
    Seems good now! Ty
     
  4. andrewkm

    Founder Premium Upgrade

    Joined:
    Apr 5, 2011
    Messages:
    20,973
    Trophy Points:
    121,160
    Ratings:
    +15,253