[Anti-Cheat Report] Kicked for wrong reason.

Discussion in 'Help & Support / Errors & Bugs' started by CodeKid24, Nov 13, 2021.

  1. CodeKid24

    CodeKid24 Resident
    Resident ⛰️

    Joined:
    Nov 13, 2021
    Messages:
    2
    Trophy Points:
    3,605
    Gender:
    Male
    Ratings:
    +0
    In Game Name:
    CodeKid24​
    Short title for your report:
    Kicked for wrong reason.​
    What client are you using:
    Only optifine​
    Which server were you on:
    MainNorth​
    Which world were you in:
    Main (I think)​
    What time did the issues and/or kick take place:
    7:50pm EST​
    Ping on kick:
    45ms​
    Code/Codes received:
    Clip, IrregularMovements, Speed​
    Description of the issue:
    I was taking a lift, and when I go up, it will launch me foward. I was going up to my floor and then I got kicked when it did that.​
    Reproduction instructions:
    go up the lift on 3700, 76, -7214.​
    How many times did you recreate this:
    1​
    Video evidence:
    I don't have one​
     
  2. andrewkm

    Founder Premium Upgrade

    Joined:
    Apr 5, 2011
    Messages:
    20,973
    Trophy Points:
    121,160
    Ratings:
    +15,253
    If you can provide reproduction steps it would help us mitigate the issue in the future.
    Meanwhile, you can just rejoin the server and play. You aren't banned, these kicks are automatic.
     
    #2 andrewkm, Nov 15, 2021
    Last edited: Nov 15, 2021