[Anti-Cheat Report] Kicked randomly

Discussion in 'Help & Support / Errors & Bugs' started by lava_loach, Jun 1, 2025.

  1. lava_loach

    lava_loach President
    President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-Mayor ⚒️⚒️

    Joined:
    May 8, 2018
    Messages:
    14
    Trophy Points:
    21,240
    Ratings:
    +6
    In Game Name:
    Lava_Loach​
    Short title:
    Kicked randomly​
    Minecraft Version:
    1.21​
    Client and Modifications:
    No mods that I am aware of.​
    Which server were you on:
    Main​
    Which world were you in:
    Mining​
    What time did the issues and/or kick take place:
    07:02 AM EST​
    Code Received:
    Bad Packets​
    Type1 Received:
    Y​
    Type2 Received:
    Invalid Position​
    Ping on kick:
    73ms​
    Description of the issue:
    I was in mining and flying around looking for jungle wood, when all of a sudden when I started climbing in altitude and I got kicked.​
    Reproduction instructions:
    I warped into mining, and rtp'd to few different places, then I was flying around and lagged a little then was kicked. (-9690/122/7775)​
    How many times did you recreate this:
    3 out of 4 times​
    Video evidence:

    ​
     
  2. andrewkm

    Founder Premium Upgrade

    Joined:
    Apr 5, 2011
    Messages:
    20,973
    Trophy Points:
    121,160
    Ratings:
    +15,253
    Please let me know if you are still experiencing this @lava_loach.
    We've just made some changes to our Anti-Cheat.