[Anti-Cheat Report] Kicked while Running and Jumping on Bedrock

Discussion in 'Help & Support / Errors & Bugs' started by Pixel75, Jan 17, 2024.

  1. Pixel75

    Pixel75 Lucky EcoLegend
    EcoLegend ⛰️⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ II ⭐ Premium Upgrade

    Joined:
    Dec 1, 2018
    Messages:
    903
    Trophy Points:
    53,410
    Gender:
    Male
    EcoDollars:
    $0
    Ratings:
    +510
    In Game Name:
    Pixel75​
    Short title:
    Kicked while Running and Jumping on Bedrock​
    Minecraft Version:
    1.20.51​
    Client and Modifications:
    Vanilla Bedrock on PC​
    Which server were you on:
    Main​
    Which world were you in:
    rising​
    What time did the issues and/or kick take place:
    About 5:00PM CST​
    Code Received:
    Motion​
    Type1 Received:
    C​
    Type2 Received:
    Jump​
    Ping on kick:
    0ms​
    Description of the issue:
    I was running and jumping on my alt account (BuschLightApple) to see how ECC looked on Bedrock and got kicked. I did link the Java and Bedrock accounts together using the link from Discord.​
    Reproduction instructions:
    Run and jump while on Bedrock.
    Empty inventory.

    Coordinates where this happened are: -12891 269 3006
    ​
    How many times did you recreate this:
    3-4 times​
    Video evidence:
    Didn't have a video, just a screenshot:
    ​
     
    #1 Pixel75, Jan 17, 2024
    Last edited: Jan 17, 2024
  2. andrewkm

    Founder Premium Upgrade

    Joined:
    Apr 5, 2011
    Messages:
    20,973
    Trophy Points:
    121,160
    Ratings:
    +15,253
    I cannot reproduce this, however I did just make a change that should prevent it from happening again.
    There are very rare instances however where this would still be a problem, in such a case, please do make another report.
     
    #2 andrewkm, Jan 18, 2024
    Last edited: Jan 18, 2024