[Anti-Cheat Report] Kicked with a shit ton of AntiCheats whenever I fly on main

Discussion in 'Help & Support / Errors & Bugs' started by Jdawger, Nov 16, 2021.

  1. Jdawger

    Jdawger Return of the Jdawger era
    ECC Sponsor EcoLeader ⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ VII ⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade

    Joined:
    Dec 15, 2013
    Messages:
    4,786
    Trophy Points:
    92,160
    Gender:
    Male
    Ratings:
    +3,528
    In Game Name:
    Jdawger​
    Short title for your report:
    Kicked with a shit ton of AntiCheats whenever I fly on main​
    What client are you using:
    During the kick, I was 100% vanilla 1.17.1, two minecraft launchers open though (One for ECC, One for a Singleplayer world)​
    Which server were you on:
    Main​
    Which world were you in:
    Rising​
    What time did the issues and/or kick take place:
    10:42pm CST (and I was kicked for the same reasons about 20mins ago too)​
    Ping on kick:
    28ms​
    Code/Codes received:
    Fly, HitReach, Jesus, KillAura, NoFall, Speed​
    Description of the issue:
    Both times, I used /back then immediately flew using the /fly feature still active​
    Reproduction instructions:
    1.) Use /back
    2.) After teleporting, hold space to fly (with /fly already activated)
    3.) Get kicked for all these reasons (it's kind of sporadic)
    ​
    How many times did you recreate this:
    Happened twice within an hour​
    Video evidence:
    Sent to Andrew over forum PM (because it shows the IPs of other servers after I got booted)​
     
    #1 Jdawger, Nov 16, 2021
    Last edited: Nov 17, 2021
  2. Jdawger

    Jdawger Return of the Jdawger era
    ECC Sponsor EcoLeader ⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ VII ⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade

    Joined:
    Dec 15, 2013
    Messages:
    4,786
    Trophy Points:
    92,160
    Gender:
    Male
    Ratings:
    +3,528
    I want to note too this has been happening on VMR a lot, and even lagged my game so hard because of it that I died in the nether. Stopped playing VMR to report it for that server, but it seems to be worse there.
     
  3. Jdawger

    Jdawger Return of the Jdawger era
    ECC Sponsor EcoLeader ⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ VII ⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade

    Joined:
    Dec 15, 2013
    Messages:
    4,786
    Trophy Points:
    92,160
    Gender:
    Male
    Ratings:
    +3,528
    Andrew, I am going to send you a video of the anticheat booting me in a forum message. Only reason I am doing this is because it shows all my saved servers (which breaks the rule about sharing server IPs in public). While I could edit that part out, there is a new bug I discovered while recording where after I got booted, and I kind of need to show the full, unedited video to show that it was not me going to that location, but the anticheat/server warping me there without my intentions.
     
  4. andrewkm

    Founder Premium Upgrade

    Joined:
    Apr 5, 2011
    Messages:
    20,973
    Trophy Points:
    121,160
    Ratings:
    +15,253
    We just updated our anticheat, please let us know if this is still occuring.
     
  5. Videowiz92

    Mythic ⚔️ I ⚔️ ECC Benefactor President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐⭐ X ⭐⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade

    Joined:
    Jan 30, 2012
    Messages:
    3,033
    Trophy Points:
    81,660
    Gender:
    Male
    Ratings:
    +1,206
    Tested this with 2 clients open to attempt to replicate. Seems to be fixed after anti-cheat update. @Jdawger also confirmed it has been fixed.
    @andrewkm
     
  6. andrewkm

    Founder Premium Upgrade

    Joined:
    Apr 5, 2011
    Messages:
    20,973
    Trophy Points:
    121,160
    Ratings:
    +15,253
    Thanks for the update! :)