[Anti-Cheat Report] /lucifer kicks for "jesus" hack?

Discussion in 'Help & Support / Errors & Bugs' started by KhronesGehrig, May 25, 2024.

  1. KhronesGehrig

    KhronesGehrig ArchMelon von Redstone
    EcoLegend ⛰️⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLeader ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ IV ⭐ Premium Upgrade

    Joined:
    Jul 24, 2012
    Messages:
    521
    Trophy Points:
    70,260
    Gender:
    Male
    Ratings:
    +187
    In Game Name:
    KhronesGehrig​
    Short title:
    /lucifer kicks for "jesus" hack?​
    Minecraft Version:
    whatever the current one is​
    Client and Modifications:
    None. I don't even have optifine.​
    Which server were you on:
    Main​
    Which world were you in:
    nether​
    What time did the issues and/or kick take place:
    00:39 Central Time Zone​
    Code Received:
    Jesus​
    Type1 Received:
    A​
    Type2 Received:
    Ground​
    Ping on kick:
    68ms​
    Description of the issue:
    I was trying to use /lucifer to traverse the nether. Kept getting kicked for "cheating"​
    Reproduction instructions:
    Type /lucifer. try and walk for a while in the nether on lava​
    How many times did you recreate this:
    3​
    Video evidence:
    I don't know how to do this​
     
  2. eduardo1998

    eduardo1998 EcoLegend
    EcoLegend ⛰️⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️ Prestige ⭐ I ⭐ Premium Upgrade

    Joined:
    Feb 3, 2013
    Messages:
    187
    Trophy Points:
    68,560
    Gender:
    Male
    Ratings:
    +44
  3. andrewkm

    Founder Premium Upgrade

    Joined:
    Apr 5, 2011
    Messages:
    20,973
    Trophy Points:
    121,160
    Ratings:
    +15,253
    Looks like we overlooked this during our Anti-Cheat swap.
    I've added it to our development todo list, thanks for reporting.
     
  4. andrewkm

    Founder Premium Upgrade

    Joined:
    Apr 5, 2011
    Messages:
    20,973
    Trophy Points:
    121,160
    Ratings:
    +15,253
    This has been fixed and will be live after our 1.20.6 update! :)