Anticheat Kick Code 101 when alt-tabbing out.

Discussion in 'Help & Support / Errors & Bugs' started by tekblade, May 14, 2018.

1. tekblade

tekblade Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Builder ⚒️ Prestige ⭐ I ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +12
    hello,

I was mining from my cobble generatorfor a minute or so straight. I stopped, alt-tabbed out of fullscreen minecraft to look up how to build a mob spawner, and when I switched back, I was presented with ecc-anticheat... 101.

I looked up code 101 which is move. I am confused how the anticheat system can list that as a move trigger.

I used my cobble farm standing still for several minutes earlier today, and honestly I don't know how else you would use your cobble generator.

Please investigate this issue or tell me how mining my cobble generator is considered cheating.

EDIT: Well I figured out what happened. My new cobble farm has a ledge next to it, and somehow a mob must have knocked me the void. If you die in the void obvously you lose all your gear. BUT if you die in the void and do not click respawn quickly, in a few seconds you get booted with anticheat code 101. This must be a bug.

#1 tekblade, May 14, 2018
    Last edited: May 14, 2018
  2. pokeball92870

pokeball92870 PokeManiac
    Resident ⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️ Prestige ⭐ I ⭐ Premium Upgrade

EcoDollars:
    $0
    Ratings:
    +1,547
    An anti-cheat kick does not necessarily mean you are cheating.
    It simply could have been a bit of lag/some packets that were sent all at once.

Take it with a grain of salt.
    I wouldn't worry about it too much ;)

3. andrewkm

Founder Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +15,066
    #3 andrewkm, May 18, 2018
    Last edited: May 18, 2018