Accepted [Archive Server Suggestion] Abbreviation for the server warp

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Jdawger, Apr 19, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jdawger

    Jdawger Return of the Jdawger era
    ECC Sponsor EcoLeader ⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ VII ⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade

    Joined:
    Dec 15, 2013
    Messages:
    4,786
    Trophy Points:
    92,160
    Gender:
    Male
    Ratings:
    +3,528
    In Game Name:
    Jdawger​
    What part of EcoCityCraft is this suggestion for:
    Archive Server​
    Short title for your suggestion:
    Abbreviation for the server warp​
    What are you suggesting:
    Having an abbreviated command to get to archive. Some that I was thinking were /a, /ar, /arc, or /arv​
    Why is this a good addition for EcoCityCraft?:
    Honestly, typing “archive” (especially multiple times) can be tedious and sometimes difficult. I totally misspelled it many times because of where the keys are on my keyboard. Plus, every other server has an abbreviated command.​
    Other information:

    ​
    Plugin or custom addition:

    ​
    One suggestion per form:
    I Understand.​
     
  2. andrewkm

    Founder Premium Upgrade

    Joined:
    Apr 5, 2011
    Messages:
    20,973
    Trophy Points:
    121,160
    Ratings:
    +15,253
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.