Accepted [Archive Server Suggestion] Beacons in Archive

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by pooplunch, Nov 9, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. pooplunch

    pooplunch Kingfish
    EcoLeader ⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLeader ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Premium Upgrade

    Joined:
    Oct 22, 2012
    Messages:
    846
    Trophy Points:
    45,360
    Ratings:
    +362
    In Game Name:
    bobthegnome1​
    What part of EcoCityCraft is this suggestion for:
    Archive Server​
    Short title for your suggestion:
    Beacons in Archive​
    What are you suggesting:
    Allow users with patron to place beacons. Even players with the beacon feat are unable to place them in archive, which may be necessary for future builds in archive.​
    Why is this a good addition for EcoCityCraft?:
    it just makes sense​
    Other information:

    ​
    Plugin or custom addition:

    ​
    One suggestion per form:
    I Understand.​
     
  2. andrewkm

    Founder Premium Upgrade

    Joined:
    Apr 5, 2011
    Messages:
    20,973
    Trophy Points:
    121,160
    Ratings:
    +15,253
    I mean, I don't see why not.
    Added to Patrons on Archive.
     
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.