Denied [Archive Server Suggestion] small reimbursement

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by vwman67, Oct 6, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. vwman67

    vwman67 President
    President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️ Prestige ⭐ I ⭐

    Joined:
    Apr 2, 2013
    Messages:
    171
    Trophy Points:
    36,990
    Gender:
    Male
    Ratings:
    +22
    In Game Name:
    vwman67​
    What part of EcoCityCraft is this suggestion for:
    Archive Server​
    Short title for your suggestion:
    small reimbursement​
    What are you suggesting:
    a small reimbursement of some sort for the purchase of spawnshop
    https://www.ecocitycraft.com/forum/threads/exclusive-spawn-areas-are-available.165775/
    the wiki page is missing which had some important information
    ​
    Why is this a good addition for EcoCityCraft?:
    a lot of players put money in to this just to see about a year to become archived and useless​
    Other information:

    ​
    Plugin or custom addition:

    ​
    One suggestion per form:
    I Understand.​
     
  2. pooplunch

    pooplunch Kingfish
    EcoLeader ⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLeader ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Premium Upgrade

    Joined:
    Oct 22, 2012
    Messages:
    846
    Trophy Points:
    45,360
    Ratings:
    +362
    Perhaps Andrew is planning on reimbursing you with a spawn shop in the new, future spawn.
     
  3. BobbyBlack

    BobbyBlack Community Spokesperson
    Mythic ⚔️ I ⚔️ ECC Sponsor President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐⭐ XI ⭐⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade

    Joined:
    Jun 14, 2012
    Messages:
    1,827
    Trophy Points:
    78,160
    Gender:
    Male
    Ratings:
    +1,531
    the spawn areas and spawn statues most likely wont be reimbursed. they still exist and you can still do whatever you want with them. we have gone through multiple spawns. I bought a spawn statue knowing it would eventually be replaced with another spawn. Nothing else that was lost was reimbursed (mostly) from what ive seen. I doubt this will be
     
  4. vwman67

    vwman67 President
    President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️ Prestige ⭐ I ⭐

    Joined:
    Apr 2, 2013
    Messages:
    171
    Trophy Points:
    36,990
    Gender:
    Male
    Ratings:
    +22
    ya but there was something about spawn shops at the end or if spawn was to change but the wiki page could not be found
     
  5. jwpwns

    jwpwns ECC Sponsor
    ECC Sponsor President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-Tycoon ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Premium Upgrade

    Joined:
    Sep 1, 2011
    Messages:
    2,578
    Trophy Points:
    86,160
    Gender:
    Male
    EcoDollars:
    $0
    Ratings:
    +1,648
    Yea your right i remember there use to be something/him saying if shit ever changed something would be done. I spend $60 on a shop aswell but idk was a mistake from the start bad location no one ever went to them:artist: I wouldn't expect much tho cause that's how it has always been...
     
    #5 jwpwns, Oct 6, 2018
    Last edited: Oct 6, 2018
  6. Jdawger

    Jdawger Return of the Jdawger era
    ECC Sponsor EcoLeader ⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ VII ⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade

    Joined:
    Dec 15, 2013
    Messages:
    4,786
    Trophy Points:
    92,160
    Gender:
    Male
    Ratings:
    +3,528
    It wasn’t on the wiki. It was on the actual thread the day it was announced ( I think )
     
  7. andrewkm

    Founder Premium Upgrade

    Joined:
    Apr 5, 2011
    Messages:
    20,973
    Trophy Points:
    121,160
    Ratings:
    +15,253
    Everything purchased on Archive, still exists on Archive.
     
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.