As a Builder What Was your Biggest Fail!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by icondigi, Mar 13, 2013.

1. Intellectualist

Intellectualist Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Mayor ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +470
    1. No one looks at that section.

2. Everyone looks at this section.

2. Joseph01234

Joseph01234 Potato.
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-EcoLeader ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +162
    buying resident, that is all.

3. Zedoker

Zedoker ~|Huggable Ex-GameAdmin & Ex-Tomkfc Lover|~
    ECC Sponsor Tycoon ⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLeader ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ I ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +2,303
    Always complaining about everything... Why is water a donation? Why is lotto so much? Why does resident cost so much? Why are builders so hated? Things like that

4. j0j

j0j Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Resident ⚒️

Ratings:
    +12
    This one was a while ago. Well in cbill101's town SparklyPotato2 was my neighbor. She started building and selling plots so I wanted to help. We were both builders btw. So she eventually runs out of wood so we both get into boats and look for and "island". lol. We thought there were trees out there. Well eventually we both got lost and never found trees ): but SparklyPotato2 did become a famous mansion builder I just stayed builder for 5 months. ..... UNTIL I GOT RESIDENT :D Boomble123 SparklyPotato2

5. SparklyPotato2

SparklyPotato2 Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +287
    Ty gmancy :) fun times when we were both builders:)

6. djnice360

djnice360 Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Mayor ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +3
    I was buying a pumpkin axe for 7k, but someone gave a grass block and a diamond axe. I thought i got scammed 7k for a grass block because i didnt know the player gave me a diamond axe. when i finally got a pumpkin axe, i was like, when did i get this diamond axe?

7. Boomble123

Boomble123 Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Resident ⚒️

Ratings:
    +11
    Haha gmancy

8. SRV123445

SRV123445 Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Mayor ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +12
    I loaned 8.5k away and never got paid back. I almost raged quit

9. iSneaky

iSneaky This is a local server for local people
    Resident ⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ VI ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +1,255
    Back on my alt account I put 45k in lotto and lost

10. austinberger

austinberger Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Mayor ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +30
    I have no builder fails but resident fails I got 85k for mayor 3 times and guess how I lost it 3 times (stupid lotto) plus I bought like 12 20x20 plots

11. d_face012

d_face012 Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +323
    My biggest fail was joining ecc

12. MsMoofin

MsMoofin (Don't) Paddle (the) Cow
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️ Premium Upgrade

EcoDollars:
    $0
    Ratings:
    +829
    I don't really have a "biggest fail"... but I did get lost a lot - to the point of epic facepalms and rages - on a 1000x1000 map (first ECC map)....

#212 MsMoofin, Jul 13, 2013
    Last edited: Jul 13, 2013
  13. SuburbSomeone

SuburbSomeone Shrubby Tycoon
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Tycoon ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Premium Upgrade

EcoDollars:
    $0
    Ratings:
    +6,480
    Well, this is simple.
    I BOUGHT A LOTTO TICKET (and got addicted)

14. georgegeorgechen

Builder ⛰️ Ex-Mayor ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +25
    When I was a builder, I had quite a few fails. Probably going to think of them after I finish this post.

1. My first and probably my biggest fail was loaning my money to a builder (not going to name anyone.). I loaned $8,000 to this player and I told him to return $10,000 within the next 2 weeks. I then realize that I could potentially make a lot of money by doing almost nothing. The next day I do /seen (name), this is what I see. Banned = True -_-
    I then talked to a few staffs about asking for a refund but they told me to post a complaint and that I should not expect a refund. At that time, as most builders would consider, I thought that losing $8,000 was a big deal so I rage quit for a few days.

2. My second and not to significant fail was building my house about 40 blocks away from the build warp. Me and my friend just started for a few minutes so we decide to look for a place to build our house. (not knowing that towns existed until my friend told me 2 or 3 days later.) My friend and I go into a build warp and see a nice cave so we decided to build our house there. Every single time I log on I see my house get griefed by someone so I posted a sign saying "Do not grief!!!" Of course sadly it didn't work.

3. My third fail was probably mining in a place where like 100 people have already mined. My friend and I start digging down and at diamond level we start mining. Every 5 sec of digging, I dig into someone's tunnel. I later realized that since it was so close to a warp it would probably not be a good idea to mine there.

4. My fourth fail was when I decided to just go to a random warp and run in one direction for like an hour and then start mining. At that time ECC being my second minecraft server with a chat I found it annoying so I turned it off. Anyways, so I run for a while then suddenly I see a area where not a single block was broken. So I thought this might be a great place to mine. I start walking forwards but for some reason I was getting teleported backwards. i thought my minecraft was glitching or something so I restarted my minecraft 4 times then decided to not go there. I did the same thing a few hours later and raged for a while and left the server for the day.

5. My fifth fail was when this builder was selling the donation feature TP. (this might have been when I was resident, can't remember) I messaged him saying I want to buy it. He says $50,000. I did /money and I saw my balance did not have 50k. So I said "darn I don't have enough". He said he could do $30,000 also. I then asked if he could do $27,000, he said yes. So I pay him and then I think "OMG I'm getting TP" The next day, I do /seen (name) it says he is banned. :mad:

6. My sixth fail was every once in a while for some reason I see so many people 1 ticket a huge lottery so I tell myself if I win one of those I would be able to get anything. So for the next few days whenever I had $1,000 I would buy one ticket in a lottery. Sadly I didn't win anything.

7. My seventh fail was when I was swimming up a river when my parents came home. Before I got to land I ran to the door to greet them. 5 minutes later, I come back and see that I had drowned. Good thing my friend was with me at that time so I didn't lose much.

There are probably a lot more of my builder fails but these are the most significant ones that I can remember.

15. SuburbSomeone

SuburbSomeone Shrubby Tycoon
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Tycoon ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Premium Upgrade

EcoDollars:
    $0
    Ratings:
    +6,480
    A while ago when I was a mayor (which I still am) I lost like 15k to a builder, I was supposed to get 18k back.... then I do /seen on her -_-

#215 SuburbSomeone, Jul 20, 2013
    Last edited: Jul 28, 2013
  16. TheN00BISHPanda

TheN00BISHPanda Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-EcoLeader ⚜️⚜️⚜️

Ratings:
    +622
    I have a few.

1. Building my house in the Wilderness and wondering why it was always greifed.

2. Putting 25k in the lotto and losing to a 1 ticketer...

3. Not knowning about the Resident rank, thought you had to donate.

4. Buying a lot of ice so I could make a ocean house, not knowing you had to donate-_-

5.Paying 14k for a Pumpkin Axe, the person said it was worth more because it had Fortune III

6> Buying lotto tickets in general......

17. dgam02

dgam02 ♫ Shitposting Ex-SA ♫
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-EcoLeader ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +6,377
    Building my house in a secret area and then having a guy take the area as his mayor town not knowing I lived undreground >.<

18. CosmOrigist

CosmOrigist Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Tycoon ⚜️⚜️⚜️

Ratings:
    +438
    It's either being a builder for a year or well if u remember when fish used to sell for $50 each I didn't sell it but ate a stack of it instead..

19. Intellectualist

Intellectualist Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Mayor ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +470

Eating fish as food is only allowed for rich people... :(

20. icondigi

icondigi FuryFudge Lover
    Mayor ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ II ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +2,466
    Bump , was looking or this thread than forgot we had search! Bump away guys much more players now which means new fails!