[Ban Appeal] Actful

Discussion in 'Ban Appeal Archive' started by Actful, Jan 30, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Actful

Actful Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Resident ⚒️

Ratings:
    +31
    In Game Name:
    Actful
    Have you changed your Minecraft username since being banned? If so, what is your previous name:
    nope
    Which of ECC's services are you banned on:
    main server
    Reason of Ban:
    flame baiting and harassment
    Rule Violated:
    Clause 2 - Trolling
    Trolling is not allowed on the server, especially any trolling that is directed towards another user. This includes, but is not limited to:
    Flame baiting
    Harassment (See Section 2 Clause 3.)
    Cyber-bullying
    Attempts to start any form of chaos and discord within the server.
    Clause 3 - Harassment
    Harassment constitutes as any form of action (chat or game play wise) that makes another player feel threatened or otherwise ruins their game play.
    Griefing in the wild does not constitute harassment. Harassment in the wild is strictly chat/command based.
    This includes, but is not limited to; blackmail, bullying or any other form of harassment that occurs through our chat system.
    Attempting to kill other players in any non-PvP zone also constitutes as harassment, and succeeding in killing other players in non-PvP areas is a very severe offence that will result in a ban.
    Harassment is absolutely inexcusable on EcoCityCraft. If you are engaging in this behavior expect to be removed from the server with little to no warning.
    Disrespecting staff falls under this rule.
    Please explain in your own words what the rule(s) means:
    Basically in short terms for everything, I was feeding into what the other player was saying to me, but harassment is when you purposefully annoy someone which is to a certain extent, cyber bulling is making fun anyone over the internet, messages are prone to being the most abused, flame baiting is encouraging the person to continue the argument
    Reason you feel you think you should be un-banned:
    Well to be completely honest I was arguing, and flame baiting is a very inconsiderate punishment since it literally wasn't flame baiting I also have proof the player was telling me he would kill me and it seems that the admins were only focused on me when it was very obvious the other player was just as guilty as I was. I do admit to being an instigator, but.. at the same time I feel as though my punishment was biased since I was the only person getting warnings yet I have nothing to prove this claim with.

• Informative Informative x 4
    • Potato Potato x 3
    • List
  2. cjmk75

Mythic ⚔️ I ⚔️ Resident ⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +60
    @Actful You are banned from the main server for a different reason then you are banned from the lobby for. You stated your lobby ban reason but are requesting to be unbanned from main. Please clarify which one you are appealing for.

#2 cjmk75, Jan 31, 2018
    Last edited: Jan 31, 2018
  3. cjmk75

Mythic ⚔️ I ⚔️ Resident ⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +60
    @Actful I will be locking your appeal due to no changes being made with well over 24 hours of notice. Please remember in your next appeal to make sure your ban reasons match which world you are appealing to.
    Appeal Denied - No updates after 24 hours of notice.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.