[Ban Appeal] Altabyte

Discussion in 'Ban Appeal Archive' started by Altabyte, Jun 5, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Altabyte

Altabyte Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +48
    In Game Name:
    Altabyte
    Have you changed your Minecraft username since being banned? If so, what is your previous name:
    No
    Which of ECC's services are you banned on:
    Main Server
    Reason of Ban:
    Loan Scamming (Multiple Victims)
    Rule Violated:
    Section 3 - Economy and Transactions

Clause 2 - Scamming -

A general definition of a scam in the context of EcoCityCraft is a transaction in which a user pays for goods or services from another user, and does not receive those goods/services in the agreed upon timeframe.
    Failing to uphold your end of the deal is scamming, and is punishable by a ban. Your continuance on the server may rely on you following through with your end of the deal, or refunding what you scammed, solely at the staff’s discretion.
    Please explain in your own words what the rule(s) means:
    Backing out of you terms of the agreement and failure to complete what was agreed upon.
    Reason you feel you think you should be un-banned:
    In my opinion what I've done is unforgivable. I betrayed the trust of countless friends and I deserve what I had coming. However, truth be told I really didn't want it to end this way. I didn't mean to scam and betray all those people. I was having problems in real life and my time allocated to play was greatly decreased, it was not in my control. On the other hand, I have to admit, I was in way over my head. I took out big loans from multiple people all of which I was well acquainted with at the time and I failed to uphold on my terms of the agreement. My deepest apologies go to all who were affected, especially @DevotedToChrist. By the time I was banned I was over $4 Million ECD in debt. It's been over 1 Year and 10 Months since that day and I've had plenty of time to think of what I've done and the people I've hurt. If I get un-banned I'll do all in my power to pay everyone back, sadly I don't completely remember everyone I took loans from, however they were on signs in my main town, but that has probably been destroyed by now. I wish I could atone for my sins and by un-banning me I'll get another chance to hopefully change everyone's view of me and gain back the respect I once had among the community that has been lost for quite some time now. If you've read this far through I greatly appreciate it and I'd just like to say thank you.

#1 Altabyte, Jun 5, 2016
    Last edited: Jun 5, 2016
  2. maroiogog

maroiogog ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Tycoon ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Premium Upgrade

EcoDollars:
    $0
    Ratings:
    +1,353
    Hello, thanks for appealing. Due to the nature of your ban i will be tagging the @Game Admin team to handle this appeal. Please be patient as they take a deeper look into it.

3. pokemon9508

pokemon9508 ♪υиσвтαιиαвℓє єχ-ρяєѕι∂єит♪
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +384
    Alright, after some extensive digging, I would like to tell you that I will be accepting your appeal. You know what you did wrong and are very sorry for what happened. I would like to point out one thing, if this were ever to happen again, which it shouldn't cause that would be bad, please contact the users you loaned from. If things in life are being difficult, just communicate that to them. Considering how long you have been gone and because your appeal has much remorse and depth in it, I will be unbanning you. I would first like to point out with paying users back is some of them are inactive, which I would be happy to tell you in a forum pm since if they are to ever come back, you will still owe them money. Now on for the schedule of who you will pay back and when:

06/14/16 - 75k to @oxwood2

06/21/16 - 35k to @JrHockey17

06/28/16 - 75k to @dumdum71

07/05/16 - 100k to @oRON647

07/12/16 - 100k
    07/19/16 - 100k
    07/26/16 - 100k
    08/02/16 - 100k
    08/09/16 - 100k
    08/16/16 - 100k
    08/23/16 - 100k
    08/30/16 - 50k to @DevotedToChrist

09/06/16 - 75k
    09/13/16 - 50k to @AnotherBrother

09/20/16 - 75k
    09/27/16 - 75k to @Maco20047

10/04/16 - 100k
    10/11/16 - 100k
    10/18/16 - 20k to @Solstice18

@tanger91 If you would like your money to be paid back, please provide a screenshot as the one located in your complaint is broken.

Just a reminder for everyone to take screenshots of these transactions and Altabyte, please see to it that this does not happen again.

Locked. User Unbanned.

4. Nicit6

Nicit6 N6
    Mayor ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ II ⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +8,058
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.