[Ban Appeal] block_crusher

Discussion in 'Ban Appeal Archive' started by block_crusher, Jun 26, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. block_crusher

block_crusher Prestige 6, Ex-Ecolegend, $ EcoLeader $
    Resident ⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ VI ⭐ Premium Upgrade

EcoDollars:
    $0
    Ratings:
    +979
    In Game Name:
    Have you changed your Minecraft username since being banned? If so, what is your previous name:
    No.
    Which of ECC's services are you banned on:
    The main server.
    Reason of Ban:
    Loan scamming (@GamingFoxYT)
    Rule Violated:
    "Clause 2 - Scamming
    A general definition of a scam in the context of EcoCityCraft is a transaction in which a user pays for goods or services from another user, and does not receive those goods/services in the agreed upon timeframe.
    Failing to uphold your end of the deal is scamming, and is punishable by a ban."
    Please explain in your own words what the rule(s) means:
    In the context of Eco City Craft, scamming occurs when a user pays for goods or services from another player, without receiving the goods/services in return as promised. Failing to uphold in an agreement is punishable by a ban.
    Reason you feel you think you should be un-banned:
    I did not intentionally try to scam GamingFoxYT, I'm pretty sure I planned to pay him back. I started University at the start of 2017 and have not had much time for video games/tv since then and I've picked up a part time job also.

I understand that what I did was wrong and would like to sincerely apologise and acknowledge I did the wrong thing. Please give me a chance to show that I am not this person that my ban reason states I am.

I would offer to reimburse GamingFox but it seems that he is no longer active? Or perhaps, banned.

I really miss my friends on the server and would love to be able to drop in every so often and say Hi..

Thanks for taking the time to read my appeal.
    Regards, Block.

#1 block_crusher, Jun 26, 2018
    Last edited: Jun 26, 2018
  2. DrowningInPizza

DrowningInPizza Always Drowning In Something
    EcoMaster ⛰️⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ V ⭐ Premium Upgrade

EcoDollars:
    $0
    Ratings:
    +1,226
    Thank you for taking the time to file this appeal @block_crusher

I see that you do owe GamingFoxYT 150k, however, because GamingFoxYT is currently perma banned I will not be setting a payment schedule up. However, this does not mean that you are completely out of the clear. Should GamingFoxYT ever return, he can file a complaint and a new payment date can be setup. I would suggest keeping this money on hand, just in case that day ever does arise.

As you can see, Loan Scamming whether intentional or not, is not tolerated here. We do understand that life happens, but please in the future, be mindful when taking loans if you don't feel you'll be able to pay them off.
    With that being said, I'd recommend taking a good look over the server rules, as there may have been some changes since you last played.

Welcome back!

Locked - Unbanned

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.