[Ban Appeal] CatOnAStick44

Discussion in 'Ban Appeal Archive' started by CatOnAStick44, Mar 31, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CatOnAStick44

CatOnAStick44 Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Mayor ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +7
    In Game Name:
    CatOnAStick44
    Have you changed your Minecraft username since being banned? If so, what is your previous name:
    no
    Which of ECC's services are you banned on:
    Main Server
    Reason of Ban:
    Use of X-Ray
    Rule Violated:
    Clause 1 - Hacking and Hacked Clients
    Fly, speed, air build, teleport hacking, or any other types of hacks, are not tolerated. This includes x-ray hacking and x-ray texture packs. Using any unfair means (including glitches, bugs, and exploits) to get into server buildings is also not allowed and is unfair to other users.
    Using any clients, specifically hacked clients, which may allow you to gain unfair advantages as deemed by ECC staff is strictly prohibited.
    Users caught using any client deemed to be a "hacked client", as defined by and at the discretion of the staff, will be banned. There is no excuse for using a hacked client on EcoCityCraft whatsoever.
    Discussion of hacked clients is not allowed - we do not allow them, and therefore we do not discuss them.
    Please explain in your own words what the rule(s) means:
    I am not allowed to use any client that will give me an unfair advantage, AKA a hack.
    Reason you feel you think you should be un-banned:
    I did not mean to login with it, I was playing on my own server with my friend, playing hide and go seek, I got an X-Ray client so i could trick him into thinking I was great at finding him when hifdden, I had no intention to use it on your server. I decided i would check to see if i could logon after 1.9 update.I will remove the X-ray client from my Minecraft and not download it again.

• Optimistic Optimistic x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Potato Potato x 1
    • List
  2. zr2002

zr2002 Nub Moderator
    Resident ⛰️ Ex-EcoLeader ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Premium Upgrade

EcoDollars:
    $0
    Ratings:
    +3,161
  3. Nicit6

Nicit6 N6
    Mayor ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ II ⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +8,058
    Whether intentional or not, we do have to assume this is done intentionally. Personally I would avoid installing xray on your client to avoid this from happening, however at the very least you need to make sure that the client does not come onto the server.

6 day tempban.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.