[Ban Appeal] ElricBellamy

Discussion in 'Ban Appeal Archive' started by ElricBellamy, Aug 14, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ElricBellamy

ElricBellamy Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Mayor ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +55
    In Game Name:
    ElricBellamy
    Have you changed your Minecraft username since being banned/muted? If so, what is your previous name:
    No, sir/ma'am.
    Which of ECC's services are you banned/muted on:
    ECC's Main Server
    Reason of Ban/Mute:
    Scamming/Linking a "racist" video to the server in an attempt to get banned.
    Rule Violated:
    Section 3 - Economy and Transactions
    Clause 2 - Scamming
    A general definition of a scam in the context of EcoCityCraft is a transaction in which a user pays for goods or services from another user, and does not receive those goods/services in the agreed upon timeframe.
    Failing to uphold your end of the deal is scamming, and is punishable by a ban. Your continuance on the server may rely on you following through with your end of the deal, or refunding what you scammed, solely at the staff’s discretion.

Section 1 - Chat, Channels and Discussions
    Clause 3 - Inappropriate/Touchy Subjects and Discussions
    All chat must be kept appropriate and clean at all times. There is to be no discussion of anything deemed inappropriate for a workplace, including, but not limited to, sexuality, excessive violence, racism, alcohol/drugs and inappropriate or dark humor.
    Please explain in your own words what the rule(s) means:
    1. Scamming

Scamming is when a player at some point decides to intentionally not repay a loan, or to legitimize stealing in such a manner that the victim does not realize they are being stolen from. Additionally, scamming can happen when one takes on too much debt.

2. Inappropriate Subjects

Inappropriate subjects, while vary widely on a person to person basis, are very similar in public groups/societies. In this case, Inappropriate subjects may be seen as something which is talking about violence, alcohol, drugs, morbid humor, "racism", and things of a sexual nature.
    Reason you feel you think you should be un-banned/un-muted:
    In regards to the Innapropriate subjects section, I certainly should not have linked that video to the server as it was, simply put inappropriate for the server.
    I would like to apologize for linking it to the chat, it was wrong.

As for the scamming, I would like to apologize to anyone affected, truth is it has been 10-12 months I believe so I can't recall who all were affected. Scamming is wrong and while it was not my intentions, as I simply got carried away in Sports Bets and lost a few big ones, I still in the end couldn't pay back the loans and thus ended up being banned for not being able to pay them back in time. This was wrong of me to betray the trust the people had placed in me, or my ability to repay them. So I would again like to apologize for this, and it will not happen again. I will not be taking any more loans, and would support having some sort of red mark being put on my account not allowing me to take any loans ever again.

Ultimately I've heard of this reset through a friend and I am hoping to return when the reset comes about. Thank you for taking your time to read this application.

• Like Like x 2
    • Potato Potato x 2
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
    • List
  2. zevzero

zevzero Member
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-EcoMaster ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +2,847
  3. DrowningInPizza

DrowningInPizza Always Drowning In Something
    EcoMaster ⛰️⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ V ⭐ Premium Upgrade

EcoDollars:
    $0
    Ratings:
    +1,226
  4. a_man21

a_man21 a_manda
    EcoLeader ⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ I ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +2,311
    @ElricBellamy :

After digging through the forums for a bit, it seems you owe money to @ZevZero , @DrowningInPizza , @monkeyBUTT244 , @spaenjj , and @Enzonium . Since @spaenjj , @monkeyBUTT244 , and @Enzonium are not active, I am going to be leaving them out of your payment schedule, and you will need to focus on paying off your debts to @ZevZero and @DrowningInPizza first. Here is your schedule:

August 25: $30k to @ZevZero
    September 1: $30k to @ZevZero
    September 8: $30k to @DrowningInPizza
    September 15: $30k to @DrowningInPizza
    September 22: $24k to @DrowningInPizza

Please keep in mind that you still will be held accountable for your debts that are not included in the schedule. You will need to make enough money to hold onto for when these players return to ECC. @spaenjj , @monkeyBUTT244 , and @Enzonium : If you would like your debts to be included in the schedule, please file a complaint or start a forum conversation with @ElricBellamy and a Game Admin+ so we can get this schedule adjusted.

This isn't your first ban for scamming, so hopefully by now you have figured out that scamming is not taken lightly here, and you should realize that if you fall behind on your debts again it will be more difficult for you to return.

As for the link you posted in chat, there really isn't any excuse for you to post something inappropriate like that in chat, just be extremely careful with what you post in the future. If you want to be banned then just file a complaint against yourself to request a 3 day temp ban, or stay off the server if you don't trust yourself to behave properly.

Locked: Unbanned

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.