[Ban Appeal] Enzonium

Discussion in 'Ban Appeal Archive' started by Enzonium, Dec 9, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Enzonium

Enzonium Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Mayor ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +11
    In Game Name:
    Enzonium
    Have you changed your Minecraft username since being banned? If so, what is your previous name:
    No
    Which of ECC's services are you banned on:
    Discord
    Reason of Ban:
    Touchy Subjects
    Rule Violated:
    Remember that Discord and minecraft are composed of many different age groups. Talking about inappropriate subjects in any way around minors is prohibited. Use your common sense. If you see that there are children in the global channels and your topic is inappropriate, stop. In addition, ask those who may be engaging in these discussions to stop as well. It is your responsibility as a community member to step up.

(I think this is the most similar rule regarding the ban)
    Please explain in your own words what the rule(s) means:
    Don't talk about touchy subject.
    Reason you feel you think you should be un-banned:
    I have no recollection of talking about touchy subjects. If I was warned or notified, I could realize my mistake and fix my problem. I had to ask a game admin what I was banned for, and all he/she/they said was "Touchy Subject". There wasn't any detail which left me very confused.

2. UnitedStates2

UnitedStates2 Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +6,302
    You were banned for, among other things, use of racial slurs in Discord. Sure, everyone was having fun at the time, but you (and a few other users) took it a bit too far by posting patently offensive and vulgar things that don't belong on any of our services.

That being said, I've unbanned you. Don't let this happen again.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.