[Ban Appeal] FFA_Jdub

Discussion in 'Ban Appeal Archive' started by FFA_Jdub, Jan 27, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. FFA_Jdub

FFA_Jdub Reformed Troll
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-EcoLeader ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +894
    In Game Name:
    FFA_Jdub
    Have you changed your Minecraft username since being banned? If so, what is your previous name:
    No
    Which of ECC's services are you banned on:
    All servers
    Reason of Ban:
    Auto Fishin / Illegal minimap
    Rule Violated:
    Clause 4 - Automation
    The use of any means to earn money without doing any work is prohibited.
    This includes, but is not limited to, macromod scripts, autofisher mods, fully automated farms, and physical means to hold a button down while away from your computer.
    Usage of automated means is allowed for MCMMO grinding, providing you are not generating money and are not afk (e.g. an autoclicker to train the swords skill on a player is allowed, an autoclicker to train the swords skill on a mob spawner is not).
    If you are found to have used any kind of illegal automation, your relevant statistics/balance will be reduced and/or cleared entirely at the discretion of administration.
    Be warned that we take this very seriously.

Clause 5 - Minimaps
    The only minimap which is allowed to be used is the Official ECC Minimap. Instructions for downloading and installing the minimap can be found here.
    Please explain in your own words what the rule(s) means:
    Automating the server to make money / cheat money with out any work required & without being at your computer.
    Illegal mini-map is not allowed because it allows you to see things you shouldn't be able to see in a normal perspective and see players in areas where you shouldn't see them.
    Reason you feel you think you should be un-banned:
    First I wan't to admit that i completely auto-fished.
    I feel remorseful for my actions and i'm sorry to every one I let down. Coming off a ban from trolling i'm embarrassed of my actions and how i acted on the server, these past 3 days I've had a major learning experience, I regret all my all actions and i'm truly sorry, I also completely own up to the illegal minimap, at first i didn't know it was illegal. But then i had found out it was illegal and i still decided to use it and i regret that stupid foolish decision, because i had a decision and i screwed up & i'm sorry for lying about that. I hope i can move on from my ways, I really want to turn from my foolish ways and become a better player for the server.
    I'm sorry for getting money hungry and not thinking about the other players on the server that endlessly grind for money, but i automated to make money. I hope to get back onto the server and better my self as a player all around and mend broken relationships. Lastly i accept any further punishment & i completely agree with all punishments given too me, thank you for everybody that took their time to read this.

• Potato x 13
    • Winner x 4
    • Like x 2
    • Agree x 1
    • Informative x 1
    • Friendly x 1
    • Useful x 1
    • Optimistic x 1
    • Creative x 1
    • List
  2. DrowningInPizza

DrowningInPizza Always Drowning In Something
    EcoMaster ⛰️⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ V ⭐ Premium Upgrade

EcoDollars:
    $0
    Ratings:
    +1,226
    @FFA_Jdub thank you for taking the time to file this appeal.
    Due to the nature of your ban, please be patient while the appropriate staff handles your appeal.

@Server Admin

• Friendly Friendly x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    • List
  3. ClarinetPhoenix

ClarinetPhoenix She does what she wants.
    Owner Events Manager ECC Sponsor Mayor ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ IX ⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade Wiki Leader

Ratings:
    +5,380
    @FFA_Jdub
    Tempbanned for 6 weeks
    Your account inventory, homes as well as balance have all been wiped.
    Don't do this again.

Tempbanned 6 weeks

• Winner Winner x 4
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • Potato Potato x 1
    • List
    #3 ClarinetPhoenix, Jan 30, 2018
    Last edited: Jan 30, 2018
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.