[Ban Appeal] FryingNerds

Discussion in 'Ban Appeal Archive' started by BigIQ, Feb 3, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BigIQ

BigIQ Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Mayor ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +16
    In Game Name:
    BigIQ
    Have you changed your Minecraft username since being banned? If so, what is your previous name:
    I believe it was FryingNerds
    Which of ECC's services are you banned on:
    main server
    Reason of Ban:
    Disrespecting staff
    Rule Violated:
    Clause 2 - Vulgarity
    Please explain in your own words what the rule(s) means:
    Inappropriate and vulgar language is not allowed. This includes anything put on signs, said in chat, written in books, renamed to on items (see Section 3 Clause 2.1), I was using foul language to a staff member
    Occasional mild to moderate vulgarities that are not directed at anyone (such as "slip-ups" or saying them in the incorrect chat by accident), self-censorship of a swear word or abbreviations that may imply a swear word (eg. WTF?) are allowed unless it is directed at another user.
    Repeated or excessive swearing, and especially vulgar language directed at anyone, is not tolerated under any circumstance.
    Racist language or prejudicial language of any sort falls under the vulgarity rule, and is considered a very serious offence which may result in a ban with no warnings given
    Reason you feel you think you should be un-banned:
    I think I should be unbanned because I hadn't COMPLETELY read the rules and didn't know I couldn't do what I did. Now that I have done it I feel bad and would like to be able to play again. I have loved playing with my friends and hope to be able to do so again. I now understand that I cannot create things like what I had made before. I won't do it again.

2. BigIQ

BigIQ Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Mayor ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +16
    I will do, thank you my fellow ecocitycraft buddy

3. a_man21

a_man21 a_manda
    EcoLeader ⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ I ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +2,311
    If you are going to continue breaking rules by bypassing with multiple alts, I don't see any reason to unban you. On your next appeal please be sure to add bypassing to your ban reason.

Locked: Denied

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.