[Ban Appeal] kevin24068

Discussion in 'Ban Appeal Archive' started by kevin24068, Mar 27, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kevin24068

kevin24068 President
    President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ I ⭐

Ratings:
    +113
    In Game Name:
    kevin24068
    Have you changed your Minecraft username since being banned? If so, what is your previous name:
    No
    Which of ECC's services are you banned on:
    Main server
    Reason of Ban:
    Scamming
    Rule Violated:
    Section 3, Clause 2
    Please explain in your own words what the rule(s) means:
    The rule means that the the vendor must provide the item or service the buyer had paid him for.
    Reason you feel you think you should be un-banned:
    I was banned three years ago and I was younger and reckless. I am more mature and do not want to ruin the game for anybody else. I had fun playing this server and I just want to see what I can do to be allowed back.

• Winner Winner x 4
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  2. dgam02

dgam02 ♫ Shitposting Ex-SA ♫
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-EcoLeader ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +6,377
    Thank you for appealing @kevin24068

Seeing as you've been banned for over 3 years now, I've decided to unban you.

At the moment, @Caitlin_Crime is inactive and @ConferateBoys is permabanned, I will not keep you to a debt schedule for both of these debts, however keep in mind that you should be ready to repay them should they ever return to the server.

In terms of your debt to @romper83273 , I will be giving you 7 weeks to repay the efficiency 7 pick axe owed. Keep in mind, the value of this tool has fallen significantly and would require about 100k a week in work, something that is very obtainable with about
    1-2 hours of work a day. I'll leave it up to you two to communicate as to how you wish to repay this debt and such.

All this being said, the pick should be returned by May 18th, 2018.

Understand that scamming is taken very seriously here and is not tolerated whatsoever. This being said, I recommend you take a good look over our rules as they have changed drastically since you were last apart of our community. These rules can be found here.

Welcome back to the server and good luck with your debts :)

Locked-Unbanned.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.