[Ban Appeal] Landon

Discussion in 'Ban Appeal Archive' started by Ekoms34, Oct 21, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ekoms34

Ekoms34 Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Builder ⚒️

Ratings:
    +0
    In Game Name:
    Landon
    Have you changed your Minecraft username since being banned? If so, what is your previous name:
    No
    Which of ECC's services are you banned on:
    Royale
    Reason of Ban:
    Major grief
    Rule Violated:
    Major griefing
    Please explain in your own words what the rule(s) means:
    That it is against the rules to destroy someone else's property with out consent and will lead to being banned.
    Reason you feel you think you should be un-banned:
    Idk what to say anymore as I have tried 3 times now and this is my 4th. It feels like I need to Wright a 2000 word essay just to have a chance ato being allowed back on the server. Also a guy told me to Wright down the what server it says I'm banned from when I try to join so I did and now it's not good enough. So this is my last time and if it doesn't work out then u guess I'm done for good. I have learned my lesson. I have said that I will pay them back or rebuild it to make it Wright and I have said this plenty of times but yet always get told to put more thought into it. Like I'm willing to make it Wright by fixing it. What else do u want me to do like pay them $5,000,000,000,000 but what ever. I think I should be allowed back as I have learned my lesson and am willing to make it Wright again and promise not to do it again. I hope you consider my ban appeal and I hope to be playing again. But if not then ok I'm fine with it I'll just delete the server off my minecraft and that will be the end of it.

Thanks
    Landon

2. maroiogog

maroiogog ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Tycoon ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Premium Upgrade

EcoDollars:
    $0
    Ratings:
    +1,353
    On previus appeals you have replied to these 2 questions differently, what was your name at the time of your ban and what is it now?

3. ClarinetPhoenix

ClarinetPhoenix She does what she wants.
    Owner Events Manager ECC Sponsor Mayor ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ IX ⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade Wiki Leader

Ratings:
    +5,379
    Locking this appeal since you made a new one.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.