[Ban Appeal] Landon

Discussion in 'Ban Appeal Archive' started by Ekoms34, Oct 22, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ekoms34

Ekoms34 Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Builder ⚒️

Ratings:
    +0
    In Game Name:
    Ekoms
    Have you changed your Minecraft username since being banned? If so, what is your previous name:
    No
    Which of ECC's services are you banned on:
    The main one
    Reason of Ban:
    Major grief
    Rule Violated:
    Major griefing
    Please explain in your own words what the rule(s) means:
    That if you destroy or alter another person's property with out casent it will lead to consciousness or being banned.
    Reason you feel you think you should be un-banned:
    I believe I should be allowed back on as I have learned my lesson to not mess with other players property and to not change anything. I am willing to make it Wright by paying them back for the damage I did or rebuild it.

I WILL NOT GREIF EVER AGAIN

2. Imaginex

Imaginex Living in a Daydream
    President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ I ⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade

EcoDollars:
    $5,655,100
    Ratings:
    +1,244
    @Landon I've sent you a forum pm, please respond to it and we'll see how we can proceed with this.

3. Ekoms34

Ekoms34 Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Builder ⚒️

Ratings:
    +0
    How do I see what you sent me

4. SimsElemental

SimsElemental Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +1,212
    Hey @Ekoms34 , to see what Imaginex has sent you, simply go to the top right of your screen on the forums page, and on the right of your Username there should be a little Envelope. Click the envelope and look for a message (most likely the top one) sent to you by Imaginex :)

5. ClarinetPhoenix

ClarinetPhoenix She does what she wants.
    Owner Events Manager ECC Sponsor Mayor ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ IX ⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade Wiki Leader

Ratings:
    +5,380
    One last thing @Ekoms34 You need to visit our full rules on the wiki and copy/paste the rule you broke here.

In the Ban Appeal form it does provide a link to the rules and does tell you that you must quote the rule you broke from our wiki.
    You can see the rules here

6. Ekoms34

Ekoms34 Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Builder ⚒️

Ratings:
    +0
    Clause 1 - Griefing
    • Grief is defined as breaking or destroying things that do not belong to you, including breaking and replacing things to get to places that otherwise you shouldn't be going (for example, breaking into someone's house.) This can also extend to building things in areas that do not belong to you.
      • Grief is not allowed in protected towns, unless the town owner has decided otherwise. In the event a grief occurs in a non-grief town then a grief report can be filed here: Grief Report and Rollback Request
        • If a town allows grief then all residents must be informed before joining the town.
    • When a grief report is filed, grief is graded on a sliding scale of minor/moderate/major based on the amount and severity of damage done, and is determined based on staff guidelines by the staff member investigating the situation. It is also determined at that time whether the grief is bad enough to warrant a rollback.
    • Grief in the wild is frowned upon, but allowed. Staff will not take any action in the case of wild grief.
    • Please see Section 7 for rules regarding grief in the Aether, Nether and Mining World.

7. ClarinetPhoenix

ClarinetPhoenix She does what she wants.
    Owner Events Manager ECC Sponsor Mayor ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ IX ⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade Wiki Leader

Ratings:
    +5,380
    Thank you for doing that @Ekoms34
    I read all your previous appeal attempts, I do believe you understand that Griefing isn't acceptable. You were banned in February earlier this year, nearly 8 months ago. On that note I will just unban you.
    Please honor that.

Unbanned

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.