[Ban Appeal] MezzaDev

Discussion in 'Ban Appeal Archive' started by MezzaDev, Dec 9, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MezzaDev

MezzaDev Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Builder ⚒️

Ratings:
    +0
    In Game Name:
    MezzaDev
    Have you changed your Minecraft username since being banned? If so, what is your previous name:
    lucabre321
    Which of ECC's services are you banned on:
    Main Server
    Reason of Ban:
    Advertizing
    Rule Violated:
    Clause 1.2 - Advertising
    Advertising is strictly prohibited in our chat system for any kind of external product, Minecraft server, or anything else non-EcoCityCraft related.
    External products may be mentioned, so long as they are not being advertised. Other Minecraft servers may not be mentioned under any circumstance.
    Any advertisement that is allowed on the server in any form (including, but not limited to, in-game related items/trades, store advertisements, or personal livestreams that are completely and only EcoCityCraft related) must go into our Trade Channel, and must always abide by our trade channel rules for length and repetition.
    Please explain in your own words what the rule(s) means:
    There is to be no advertizing what so ever on the server. Anything that is not related to THIS server is prohibited. No other servers are to be mentioned.
    Reason you feel you think you should be un-banned:
    The ban was a very long time ago. So long that i dont even remember it. I was banned for advertizing but i dont remember doing it or even logging onto this server. I think it was in 2015, thats why. I was sort of a noob and immature so please unban me as i have learnt my lesson xD.

2. UnitedStates2

UnitedStates2 Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +6,302
    Unbanned. Please read the rules in full to avoid any future bans.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.