[Ban Appeal] Scamtrix_rep

Discussion in 'Ban Appeal Archive' started by OutOfMoneyHunny, Feb 26, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. OutOfMoneyHunny

OutOfMoneyHunny Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +339
    In Game Name:
    Scamtrix_rep
    Have you changed your Minecraft username since being banned? If so, what is your previous name:
    No
    Which of ECC's services are you banned on:
    Main
    Reason of Ban:
    Defaming users in shouts
    Rule Violated:
    Clause 1.3 - Shouts and Lottery
    For Shouts:
    No advertisement, touchy subject/discussions, special characters not used in their correct context, and languages other than English.
    Only numbers, letters, basic symbols found on a standard keyboard may be used.
    Shouts with the intent of causing other users to spam or spam another user in any way, such as requesting others to private message them, are not allowed.
    Shouts disguised to look like server messages, private messages, balance payments, etc. are not allowed.
    All types of chat formatting are available for shouts. CAPS, in-game advertisements, colors, and font styles (Italics, bold, underline, strikes) are completely allowed.
    For both Shouts and Lottery:
    Spamming either shouts or lottery is allowed to an extent. Excessive use of either command which results in chat being hard to read may result in a warning or a kick from the Staff.

Clause 3 - Harassment
    Harassment constitutes as any form of action (chat or game play wise) that makes another player feel threatened or otherwise ruins their game play.
    Griefing in the wild does not constitute harassment. Harassment in the wild is strictly chat/command based.
    This includes, but is not limited to; blackmail, bullying or any other form of harassment that occurs through our chat system.
    Attempting to kill other players in any non-PvP zone also constitutes as harassment, and succeeding in killing other players in non-PvP areas is a very severe offence that will result in a ban.
    Harassment is absolutely inexcusable on EcoCityCraft. If you are engaging in this behavior expect to be removed from the server with little to no warning.
    Disrespecting staff falls under this rule - They are players too.
    Please explain in your own words what the rule(s) means:
    The first rule of shouts means to not harass other people via shout.
    The second rule of Harrasment is not to harass others. Treat those the way you would like to be treated.
    Reason you feel you think you should be un-banned:
    I'd like to apologize for this whole incident. I got upset at a user for an event outside of ECC and I've had a history of letting problems outside of ECC, affect me ingame. I'd also like to profoundly apologize to @xX3PICREBELXx for anything that may have harmed him/made him feel uncomfortable. I had no malicious intent at all, and I personally believe harassing other users is wrong.

I admit, I need to stop bringing situations outside of ECC, espicially ones like these, ingame. And I will stop, espicially after seeing the consequences after this ban. What I did was very foolish and done without thinking in the heat of the moment. After all, complaining about a situation outside of ECC in ECC only causes problems, not fix them. Next time if an event like this occurs, I will just log off and deal with the situation outside of ECC, as it is the most logical thing to do.

Again, I am very sorry for the problems I caused, and I can assure staff that these problems won't happen again.

Thank you for reading this appeal,
    - Scamtrix_rep

• Winner Winner x 3
    • Potato Potato x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  2. eekelmo

eekelmo Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-EcoMaster ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +7,789
    @UnitedStates2 you have received a forum warning for trolling, I expect better of you, don't let this happen again.

• Potato Potato x 4
    • Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  3. zr2002

zr2002 Nub Moderator
    Resident ⛰️ Ex-EcoLeader ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Premium Upgrade

EcoDollars:
    $0
    Ratings:
    +3,161
    Hello @Scamtrix_rep

I am glad to see that you wish to come back to ECC. As I'm sure you know, harassment is against the rules on EcoCityCraft and will not be tolerated. Harassment, especially defaming other users in shout, can damage a user's reputation. As you seem remorseful of your actions, I will be issuing you a 12 hour tempban. During this time, I would like you to reflect upon what you have done. Please ensure that this does not happen again.

Locked - User Issued 12 Hour Tempban

• Like Like x 2
    • Potato Potato x 1
    • List
    #3 zr2002, Feb 28, 2016
    Last edited: Feb 28, 2016
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.