[Ban Appeal] theYuniverse

Discussion in 'Ban Appeal Archive' started by theYuniverse, Aug 4, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. theYuniverse

theYuniverse Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Mayor ⚒️⚒️

EcoDollars:
    $0
    Ratings:
    +18
    In Game Name:
    theYuniverse
    Have you changed your Minecraft username since being banned? If so, what is your previous name:
    No.
    Which of ECC's services are you banned on:
    Main.
    Reason of Ban:
    Incomplete star tool payment.
    Rule Violated:
    Scamming - Section 3, Clause 2
    Please explain in your own words what the rule(s) means:
    I was unable to pay back @BaccaAMP for his Efficiency 7 (Seven) pickaxe in the given timeframe (of 150K every week for 10 weeks + 200K upfront).
    Reason you feel you think you should be un-banned:
    1) I tried my very best to pay the rental back, but was unable to since school was starting up and I was getting a lot of work to do.
    2) No seriously, I knew what would happen if I didn't pay back in time so I would stay up late nights to chorus farm and in the end, I missed the payback by only one term (of 150K) which I was already in the process of paying.
    3) In all other ways, I was an agreeable player on ECC and this is the one time I violated a major rule, and it was not intentional either.
    4) I was starting the IB (if you know what that is, you know how hard that shit is) so I didn't have a lot of time on my hands to play as much as during the summer and it didn't occur to me that the payback time would overlap with school.

EDITED: I would also like to state that, should I be let back on, I'll be more careful with contracts or payments I make, in order for me to not end up in this type of situation again.

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Potato Potato x 1
    • List
    #1 theYuniverse, Aug 4, 2018
    Last edited: Aug 5, 2018
  2. a_man21

a_man21 a_manda
    EcoLeader ⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ I ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +2,311
    Thanks for appealing, @theYuniverse :

Since @BaccaAMP is not very active, I am not going to set up a payment plan for this debt, however that does not mean that you are free from paying it. I would recommend that once you return to the server, you set aside some money for this debt in preparation for @BaccaAMP 's return. Be more careful with your payment plans in the future, and make sure if you set up any more that you are 100% certain that you will have the time to pay it off.

@BaccaAMP , if you become active again please reply to the forum conversation I started with you and @theYuniverse and we will get a payment schedule started.

Locked: Unbanned

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.