[Ban Appeal] xuper16

Discussion in 'Ban Appeal Archive' started by xuper16, Oct 14, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. xuper16

xuper16 Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +5
    In Game Name:
    xuper16
    Have you changed your Minecraft username since being banned/muted? If so, what is your previous name:
    No
    Which of ECC's services are you banned/muted on:
    I'm not sure? I think I'm banned on the main server.
    Reason of Ban/Mute:
    I can't remember exactly what happened because the last time I played this server was about three years ago. I'm pretty sure that it involved me renting and accidentally breaking a star tool I was renting. I kind of went into extreme 'debt' after that and got so stressed out by the whole affair that I quit. Therefore I never paid the user (can't remember their name, maybe you guys have a way of finding out?).
    Rule Violated:
    Section 2 - Scamming
    Please explain in your own words what the rule(s) means:
    The rule states that I cannot fail to deliver on promises made.
    Reason you feel you think you should be un-banned/un-muted:
    I made a promise to pay the user back for the star tool that I broke, and I failed to deliver on this promise. The rule states that I cannot fail to deliver on promises made, and I agree that I undoubtedly made a horrible mistake. However, it has been three years, and I now want to redeem myself by attempting to reach out to the user and fixing the problem. I promise never to scam another person (or break any of the EcoCityCraft rules) again.

2. PyroTechnix_

PyroTechnix_ Professional Coffee Drinker
    EcoLegend ⛰️⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️ Prestige ⭐ I ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +291
    @xuper16 Just a heads up I'm pretty sure you will need to include the whole section of, 'Section 3, Clause 2' in the 'Rule Violated' section of this thread before your ban appeal can be taken any further.

3. xuper16

xuper16 Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +5
    Oh I'm sorry I mistyped I meant Section 3 Clause 2. Are you saying I should describe all rules in Section 3 Clause 2? I'm not exactly sure what you want me to fix.

Best Regards,
    xuper16

#3 xuper16, Oct 15, 2018
    Last edited: Oct 15, 2018
  4. a_man21

a_man21 a_manda
    EcoLeader ⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ I ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +2,311
    You just need to quote the rule you are banned for having broken, so in your case since you are banned for scamming, you need to go through the Server Rules and just copy/paste the rules for scamming. What you have now is fine, you don't need to change anything since you included the section and clause that are relevant.

Anyway, I see you are banned for the destruction of a star tool that belonged to @KiddTitus , since he is currently inactive I am not going to set a payment plan for you, however if he decides to become active on the server again he can file a complaint against you, and you will still owe your debt, so it would be in your best interest to prepare to repay what you owe.

Unbanned

• Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    • List
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.