[Ban Appeal] xXSmoareXx

Discussion in 'Ban Appeal Archive' started by xXSmoareXx, Jun 21, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. xXSmoareXx

xXSmoareXx Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Builder ⚒️

Ratings:
    +0
    In Game Name:
    xXSmoareXx
    Have you changed your Minecraft username since being banned? If so, what is your previous name:
    No i haven't
    Which of ECC's services are you banned on:
    I don't really understand , but i joined today with my new-ish user (I used to play on the server with older users),and was banned during a 30 minute period.
    Reason of Ban:
    Encouraging Suicide
    Rule Violated:
    Encouraging Suicide
    Please explain in your own words what the rule(s) means:
    Rules are needed in a community to keep everyone under control ,and help everyone's time on the server. For example the cleaner the minecraft server is , the better the community is on the server.
    Reason you feel you think you should be un-banned:
    Well, Ecocitycraft was the first mine-craft server I joined way back when (5-6 years or so). So I told my friends about this server ,and we came on about 45 mins ago. I told them that we need money to get a house and stuff so we joined SG. So this girl had a kit and kept killing us (which is fine) ,but we needed money. So we asked her "Can u please not use a kit?". Just to even out the odds (she didn't respond). After awhile we told her that we wanted her to leave so all 3 of us could play SG alone. She kept saying stuff like "Try me" and "Watch me". So we probably played like 8 games and we we're 5 secs away from finally playing ourselves then she joined. So my friends said leave and I said regrettable said " k y s" . I know i shouldn't have said it ,but I was so mad at the time I said it.Force of habit i guess.. anyway I'm really sorry and I just lashed out. I really LOVE this server ,and I swear I will never make this mistake again EVER. I really just want to play Ecocitycraft with my friends ,and next time farm for money not SG.
    Ty for your time please give me a second chance <3
    -xXSmoareXx

2. xXSmoareXx

xXSmoareXx Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Builder ⚒️

Ratings:
    +0
    Also Bipolar2 was there also

3. maroiogog

maroiogog ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Tycoon ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Premium Upgrade

EcoDollars:
    $0
    Ratings:
    +1,353
    Hello @xXSmoareXx thank you for filing this ban appeal. After refiewing it I decided I will be giving you a 1 day tempban. As you have noticed from your experience any kind of harassment is trated veru harshily here on ecc and our policies are extremely strict. Therefore I encourage you to not repeat your actions ever again. Also please read our server rules before re-joining, to prevent any incidents from happening.

Locked, 1 day tempban given.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.