[Ban Appeal] ZainyDude

Discussion in 'Ban Appeal Archive' started by ZainyDude, May 24, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ZainyDude

ZainyDude Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Builder ⚒️

Ratings:
    +2
    In Game Name:
    ZainyDude
    Have you changed your Minecraft username since being banned? If so, what is your previous name:
    Yes I have, in fact. zainyzainy.
    Which of ECC's services are you banned on:
    Main Server
    Reason of Ban:
    So this was around 5 years ago, and I was in a non PVP area, doing my normal thing. This kid attempted to suffocate me in sand, which I did not find pleasant. That being done, I tried to defend myself and I starting digging him deeper in the ground, while I was suffocating. I acknowledge that this was not right of me.
    Rule Violated:
    Killing in a non PVP area.
    Please explain in your own words what the rule(s) means:
    This rule means that you should not kill in a non PVP area, which is self explanatory to me. It means that you should respect other players, like you would want for yourself.
    Reason you feel you think you should be un-banned:
    Now, the rule violated says that I killed someone in a non PVP area. I defended myself, trying to fight back by digging at him as well, but I did not kill him. Regardless, I accept my mistake, and I ask for forgiveness and I hope to see my childhood server again after 5 years. 5 years! That's how much I wish to see it again, even coming back after this long. I've matured, and changed as an individual. Please help me out, and forgive my foolish, and old mistake!

2. Gowther32

Gowther32 Goat Sin of Lust
    ECC Sponsor EcoLegend ⛰️⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️ Prestige ⭐ II ⭐ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +107
    Thanks for the appeal @ZainyDude ,
    Seeing as everything looks good and you seem sincere about the whole incident and it being so long ago, I'm going to go ahead and accept this appeal. Also, since it was so long ago and doesn't show up on /seen I will be unbanning without a temp, also the ban reason should've been "Attempted killing in a non PVP area", but since you were misinformed by a staff member about the ban reason in question, the ban reason you provided is acceptable as per an error on our part.

User Unbanned.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.