Blog 3.0

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by Jess_T_Jericho, Jan 5, 2017.

1. Jess_T_Jericho

Jess_T_Jericho Builder
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️

Ratings:
    +317
    I've looked over my other blog and told myself "Yeah..... too many spelling errors to fix. Guess I can draw up another one. Gonna take awhile because there is a like 10 fist fulls of new things to add like 2004-2005 now that I got more data on my daycare and Kindergarten days.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Table Of MY EPIC CONTENTS

Nicknames

Past Minecraft names

The years of one's past

Life story(Fiction and non-fiction

World View

Interest

Goals

Bands|songs

Qutoes

Famous people I want to meet

Books/Movies/Games.ETC

Relationships Stats
    List goes Top to Bottom )

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Nick Names:
    JHMCAWESOME: This is his very first nick he gave himself back in 2011, at the time he liked it but then he wanted to change as it was starting to feel childlike as he grew older

KIDDO: The formal manger of GOLD DRAGON WRESTLING and a few other wrestlers gave him this name.

King Of Videogames: He was so good at Paper Mario: The Thousand-Year Door (beaten the game countless times), Roblox, and Club Penguin... at this time he was young probably 8 or NEIN!!!! Jk 9. He didn't even know about Xbox's or Ps2's just Nintendo. When he grew up he didn't realize how many games were in existence

GrasshopperL Just one of the many random but funny names his mentor comes up with

Cutiepants (No longer)- His EX gave him that name

Redneck Mother F**k*r

Hades "The Outlaw":

Hiptossing Maniac: MY main move in wrestling I love doing

The 8th Hokage: I love Naruto

The Machine Gun: I just fire rapidly and I'm a fast runner. As that's why some of my friends call me that.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Past Minecraft names!

First: Hilv
    Second: Zeus_The_Redneck
    Third: Hades_Theoutlaw (His Xbox G tag)
    Fourth
    : The 9th Hokage
    5th: The 8th Hokage
    6th: 1980_Bonjovi
    7: Jess_T_Gamingkid (my old Xbox name)
    8: Jess_T_Jericho

ECC Age: 7yrs as of 2020
    Thinks age is: Never ending
    Actual age: 20 (went from 17 when I last wrote this)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    The years: ( I took out a few years as nothing really exciting happened )

2004- 4 years old,Ah the glory daycare years. Such fun it was to our friend Jess. That was complete sarcasm. He still has old pictures he wants to throw in a fire. This boy had many stupid problems back then. Like god he was a dumb little kid in daycare and he only walked away from it with one friend who still to this day needs to get his god damn head straight.
    SKIP TO YEAR 2006 to find out more about him and his friend.
    Anyways moving on. This was also a the year where he'd always get nightmares about bulls thanks to Thomas The Tank Engine for some odd reason. This was also the first year Jess went to the fair for the very first time, but the night before the fair Jess had his most real last bull nightmare. (Okay the fact that he can remember his dreams from back then is amazing as hell. I want to point that out. Before I continue let me state one of his: "So I had a bull dream I was at Mcdonalds with the Wiggle's and all of a sudden a big black bull came down the slide" He was only a kid and can remember his nightmares with great detail. Which blows my mind.) "Alright could you get back to the story instead of bragging how I have a super power to remember and re picture my dreams please? That'd be great because I'm pretty sure you readers out there (WHOOPS BROKE THE 4th WALL) want to hear him finish my story. So get back to work and grant my fans their wish." "Will do Mr. 4th Wall breaker. I'm sorry to disappoint you guys though, that is the end of the 2004 section. Join me and Jessie as we go on to 2005. Hope to see you there" ;)

2005: This was Jessie's first year straight outta daycare. It was also the beginning of his hell, otherwise known as elementary school. At the time, he did not know what awaited him for years to come. He made one best friend in his afternoon class. He loved his teacher she was such a nice lady. When Halloween came about they all dressed up. As far as I can remember Jessie went as the classic power ranger. His dad joined the party too. His dad was a wielder every kid thought it was. Now a part from school this was the first year Jessie was introduced to retro video games (Gameboy and N64) not only was it his first year of playing but it was his first year playing M rated videogames Conquers Bad Hair Day. Did he have a clue what was going on? Not even remotely, hell he barley knew how to play. Next we drift to his summer vacation. He either went to Vancouver for the first time and never been there since or this was his first time in Winnipeg and staying at Holiday Inn Airport West. It had a massive play area and he had the time of his life doing so. That wasn't all he did. They also went to Tinker and Dino town which I can't really recall of what they did there.

2006: This year, our main man Hilv tried out soccer. Though it really didn't feel like his sport, he just rolled with it until the end of the year because his mom was the coach of his team. He was however good at the sport, on the other hand he sucked at the last few levels of Donkey Kong. He got his helpful cousin to come help him beat it. Even then he couldn't beat it for him. He suggested it was some wiring in our controller . Sadly the Nintendo did not last for much longer. The theory behind it not working was his dumb (potato dumb like really he isn't like a normal younger brother) split something on it. Jess was upset about this, though in return he or well a better way to say this his family bought a computer. As I can recall he played Roller Coaster Tycoon 3 and Railroad Tycoon 3. Those are still to this day his favorite games. He still hopes one day he can get them again. They are thankfully on Steam ( I highly doubt I'd be able to find the old school disk versions, though it would be fantastic if that were the case) That's all for 2006 my pals! We'll be skipping 2007,2008,2009. As our data base/source

cannot recall anything cool from those years.

2010: In this year we'll be looking back at his Grade 5 year. So to start off this year was very unique and it was the first time he witnessed live Pro Wrestling up close for the first time. The first every wrestling company he watched live called Gold Dragon Wrestling (GDW) This was also his first year he joined Judo. The reason behind him making him want to join Judo was because one of the pro wrestlers were one of the teachers. Let's put the breaks on judo/wrestling for now. There are still a few subjects to cover. His first mentor Adrian introduced him to fishing/camping. Later down the road this is something he enjoyed doing. Though it wasn't until 1 or 2 years later until Jess caught his first fish. Fishing was his favorite thing to do, but that was not the only thing they did. They also went to the gym, the Science Center in Regina. "2010 was the year I could call the year where i started my quest to find amazing interest of mine. Like Roblox got me into gaming, in total I've been playing for over 6 years (this would be my 7th if my computer I have now could run it)

2012: We all remember this year don't we? If not you are lucky. This was the year where Jessie was scared of the world ending, but he held on to hope and turned to faith as that was the only thing able to save him. Nothing else this really really mattered. He was so tight with the world coming to an end. How did he not go insane? Who knows? However he has had many dreams of world ending situations, even after the year has past. This might of been the year where he began to slowly have control with his dreams. Besides that another point to bring up Jessie became an Orange belt in Judo. It was a rough year for Jess, he also was bullied by two cocky kids from his judo club, each time he wanted to plot pay back the coach was like no. What he ended up doing got him in crap with the law but all they cared about was the threat he made to them, not the fact he was being bullied... Good job police you are coming at the wrong person! They later did drop out and Judo was peaceful for Jessie at the time being. Where are those 2 assholes I'd love to take a boot up their asses??? Who knows, all I know is I got a better life than before and that I'am lucky
    2014:
    This was the boys freshman year. "Hold on a second there! We must cover the events that happened during my summer *Cough HIW Cough* get to that first it's very important we attract more indie wrestling fans into Saskatchewan" Alright Jess, will do. So during his summer after graduating from his hell hole otherwise known as KG. Along came a wrestling company called High Impact Wrestling. A former wrestler actually introduced him to it back in June. It's current home is in Regina. The Pile 'O Bones Rumble was his first show. Blah blah blah, it later then came to Moose Jaw they called the Moose Jaw shows "High Impact Wrestling Wildside" which he then went to all the shows. Sadly there wasn't a lot of people but he still loved cheering for them! One the best Wrestling companies to be created in Canada.
    NEW! ->According to Jess's records there is some information missing here a camping trip with his old mentor, his son and puppy. I'll be taking the time and filling you in on a missing piece. This was Jessie's first actual camping trip 2'n half hours away from home. Him, his mentor, son and pup set out to go out to Lake DFB, Sask. They went fishing and swimming sadly they did not catch any supper so they just had some hotdogs. Where they camped wasn't really for camping it was on some land a farmer probably owned , to be honest we were not worried. My mentor feel asleep in his van while me and Austin (his son) were out shining flashlights in the water trying to catch fish that swam up to shore with nets. They spotted one but got to fascinated by it. They heard barks from what (could've been thank the lord wasn't a wolf) but was a few Coyotes. Little did Jessie and Austin know they were right behind them, so Jessie thought it was a great idea to shine a light on the bushes and what did they see, white eyes glowing back. Neither of them had anything to fight with + it was darker than night nor didn't want to try and yell to wake Austin's dad up. They were cycling the tent . They just kept a dull hachet at hand and a blanket for a shield. That could probably stop one but a pack, they'd need more than that in the dark.

Thankfully the creatures of the night screwed off and left. It was a peacful and calm night afterwards Now let's get back to school. His choice of highschool was the best school in Saskatchewan, Central Collegiate Institute. He stayed out of the way of people, though he was loud during classes. He really did not have any friends until half way through. He also joined the wrestling team, but after the F.W. Johnson opener he quit. At the time and still are the coaches were bad. To him a coach is someone who takes time to help explain the move until you got it golden and encourage you to do better. Saying "Let's Go isn't actually encouraging at all, that's more like demanding. It discouraged him quite a lot so he stopped and went back into Judo. He's back in it now and dealing with the same coaches even though he really doesn't like them. However he's gotta suck it up and play by his own rules, instead of just quitting again.

2015: This is the year of his 1st love. Her name was Bethany Amber and she watched wrestling but wasn't as big of a fan as Jessie was. Jessie thought this was the best thing in the whole world and completely was only focused on her, which later on bites him in the ass. They both would always go to each wrestling show that either was in Moose Jaw or Regina, just to give an a excuse to see each other. Even though Jess did not like Ringside Wrestling as much as HIW he still went just to see her. He always went over to her house, but her mom kept making up 1,000's of excuses why she couldn't ever come over to my house before a show. Which at that point opened Jessie's eyes, maybe it's not the best idea to continue dating her. Though he was a moron and kept that thought to himself he still dated her and loved her after all. He wasn't doing that great in school part of the reason he was too focused on the relationship, the other part was he was always tired because Skype kept crashing on them throughout the night and she'd always get mad if he didn't pick up EVEN THOUGH IT WAS 2AM! Did that stop Jessie from dating her? NOPE! Before we finish up this year there are a few other things that can be said. This was the first year Jessie got a phone. That phone was kind of a game changer for the rest of his life. What he loved best about his phone was taking pictures... he took too many. The phone wasn't that great, however he had to use what he had for the time being. The main reason why he liked the phone was for listening to music to help him get through his days. By the end of the year is what Jessie thought was "THE BEST DAY OF HIS LIFE" For his Christmas present from her dad was he got to sleep over NewYears Eve at her house. It even made him quit posting on Facebook for a night. Another thing we'd like to point out before the end of this blog is Jessie was also doing day-by day recordings on paper about his gr.11 year. Next year (2016) was when they broke up. Heads up y'all DRAMA ALERT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2016: This year Jess had is eyes open wide up to many things. The start of the year up until July sucked, but then as time rolled on it turned around! Jessie reclaimed his smile he lost back in March. March was the sign that is relationship was failing. He seen it coming but thought to himself he might be able to fix it, he tired but she was just too stubborn to work with him on fixing it April came around and this ws the month of Spring Meltdown and Fan Expo. Before those though just one week before, his life took a turn for the best and the worst. He seen a message from her "bestie" asking her if she wanted to go smoke with her and not to tell me about it. At that point that instantly killed my trust. Day after we broke up, and for a first time breaking up after 6 or 8months, all my teachers said I handled it very well and I was proud about that, I thought I'd be more broken up about it and soon enough 2 days later.... she jumped to another guy, which then pissed me off a lot more than what the break up did,oh another thing SGI thought it be funny to medically suspend my learners the same damn week! That's the one week I wish I could remove from my memory. What a double wammy eh? Spring Meltdown came around and I was stuck needing to look at my ex, but I wasn't there for that I was there for some great wrestling action and the show was awesome! Next day we drove back up and went to Fan Expo, I got to cos-play this time around and I enjoyed myself after that my teachers noticed my attitude was better. Told me I was more happier and full of energy even though I was without my smile. Since I was no longer with her. That goes to show how strong my will to move on is. It hurt me but I still held on to my pride. I keep on going where life takes me, some roads fall for good reasons and new ones are built, there's many other we humans can cross. Anyways, enough of her. A few months later July came up, and I've gotta say it was fun but at the same time it was a drag because my ex starts talking to me and says this one girl I really don't like (If she was a little less ugly and instead of the bad type of annoying maybe I'd like her back) So that was a thing. The worst part is that girl goes to every wrestling show I go to. I've gotta act nice to her there cause I'm a security guard up there. Why I need to be nice isn't necessary because I wanna keep my job it's because I gotta learn to deal with the type of people when I become a wrestler. Otherwise, I'm not going to have a lot of fans! HAHA. Over the Summer I went on by more my wildest camping trip, the story is me and my mentor went out camping one night and the weather was so nice, I got to watch a storm overcast another place. Said to him "What a show to watch we'll probably get it too but it doesn't look that bad" He agreed with me. We're just getting our beds ready when my mentor had to use the bathroom, and as soon as he came out what was a calm and peaceful night turned into the Calm before the "Battle on the Ocean storm" winds and rain striking us hard me holding down both tents (thankfully they were side by side otherwise one of them would've blown away into space and time) my mentor's tenet got screwed into the bushes but mine was barley salvageable, honestly, wanna know what was wore my first break up or sleeping in wet blankets and clothes with possible water damage to my 2 phones like in World War 2 . You could probably guess the shitter situation. I barely got any sleep that night. I later that night told myself "What a fun night this has been, thank you Zeus and Poseidon giving me this great outdoor experience! I feel strong being able to outlast a shit storm that many people would be in campers hiding like cowards saying that this is nothing" We'll skip to the start of my grade 12 year. I entered the first day of school and my first thought was, "I sure damn hope I get a girlfriend before Christmas" which never did happen :( My first semester was 2 Drama classes GR.10 for the 3rd year because of its so much fun and Gr12. an ELA and cooking class.
    Halloween came on by and I dressed up as Dee from Twisted Sister and won the school costume contest which was pretty rad 1st place too. I did something interesting and probably stupid for Halloween by throwing candy off the roof playing music.

2017: This year has been such a blast for me so far! So far nothing too bad went down. First time I went to a trampoline park "Get Air" in Regina. Damn I had a blast, it was certainly the most fun I had in ages and I cannot wait to go again. My workouts are going really well.. Too many cute girls there for me to actually focus XD. HIW: Spring Meltdown 2017 was fantastic, got a free staff Tee and snacks. It was great to see such a big crowd again, wasn't record-breaking sadly, but the show was still awesome! I did have a girlfriend for about a week... but yeah, kind of a bummer. None the less FanExpo2017 wasn't bad. Of course, I got sidetracked and forgot to take many more pictures with fellow cos-players. Though getting to meet Brett "The Hitman" Hart was a blast. I was so close to buying Ichigo's sword (not banki forum) but sadly if I bought that I wouldn't have any money to buy posters and those were things I wanted. So I bought 3 posters for 10$ and I had 110$ left over. Note for next year: PLAN BETTER. Last Monday I got to assist with Girl Scouts on the Canoe and Kayak outing they had with my mentor because he's head coach. There was a girl there I meant at the Art Gala a few days back. We both liked each other, but she was from out of town. It's an easy place to get to and all but the drive is 1hour there and back, plus she has an active life so chances are she'd be busy with sports. Each time I find the almost perfect one they live quite a bit away. Life continues to mock me. It's inching closer to grad, still no escort :( I also got to seal myself into a part of history. Yesterday (Friday) I got to make the 150th anniversary "What Canada Means To You" tile with the Project104 gain and our tiles are going up in the central park of our dear city. I wrote wrestling on it and drawn a ring. I'm slowly forging my path to make history. This is just a stepping stone. I've beaten the current world for Wizard101, so after my membership runs out back to Minecraft life again. I really FREKING NEED MORE THINGS TO DO IN LIFE! That's why I want a girlfriend and a job plus an Xbox One lol. Graduation came and I was the highlight. I honestly didn't care that I did not have a grad date. I became the show stealer thanks to my amazing light-up jacket and that's when I also got my very first Xbox One S as a grad gift and drifted away from Minecraft. Worked on a farm for a little bit

2018: Bohemian Rhapsody came out, Fallout 76 came out started branching out with video games and live streaming over on Mixer, got a girlfriend for the majority of the year chosen which side I belonged to politically (to avoid arguing I won't say who I sided with) Turned 19 and had my first legal drink!

2019: Rocketman came out, went to sask expo with my comrade as wastelands from the Apocalypse, kept my girlfriend until the summer. Scared a crap ton of people with my parody Pennywise outfit at a haunted village Started going to the gym with my comrade to get buff together. High Impact Wrestling got swallowed up by another company and I moved to Ringside to ref. Had one hell of a Christmas party too. Should add a final note this was the birth year of Bathtime Raidoooo .

2020: January/February nothing really exciting other than working out with my bro and making World War 3 and Australia burning memes with him. Oh and also sleeping out in the cold to raise money for the HomelessThen I got the opportunity to attend Post Secondary for free then the Coronavirus came in and ruined everything. Gym, school, wrestling, mentorship got taken away and i was finally starting to get on the right path I wanted to follow but then I was forced back into my boring gaming life and being lazy. However, I then managed to pick up a girlfriend and now currently dating. I also was planning on moving out but that's not gonna happen from the looks of it this year.

World Views (Non- offensive version. Want the full one? Ask me personally)

Oh here's the fun stuff. All this will be so I don't trigger everyone this is just a look at how I see music,style and a small bit of politics (That's not going to be the main focus go check my main Facebook profile if you really wanna know) I'm just throwing some small bits in just for the sake of content.
    My offensive version includes: Religion, drugs and very political. This is simply things that are making people look dumb and what kind of music is cool but shouldn't be. So do not be worried. I'll keep it all to a minimal!

Where to start, where to start? Hmm, I guess I can start with how everyone gets triggered over the smallest of things. Unless if it's an insult, or life treating to you or friends there is NO REASON to get worked up about someone's opinion. Everyone one gets a right to say something, but what gives you the right to bash/insult them for it and hurt their feeling? How are they suppose to know the reader will get triggered? They make the opinion for input not to hurt your feelings like you for no reason hurt theirs. Another thing about this that annoys the loving hell outta me is when people say I'm triggered when they clearly insulted me for no reason and what's dumber they can't back it up nor can I. There are so many logical things wrong with that. A: I am free to state opinions, if it offends you, get the hell out of the room or block me. B: If you are gonna insult them you can expect the following: The Stone Cold Salute, a kick to the groin, or the better and more peaceful option walk away then expose them. By expose I mean, not hurting them just exposing the stupidity. The next thing we'll be covering is: Da-cancer-B
    Let me just keep this very simple, dabbing is cancer. You look like a goof and a potato. There are lot's of people who sadly caught this cancer Made by. Dr. Cancer Drake. I see a lot of people against cancer, but then again they got/support cancer. If you want a dance move that is SEXY ASF: REFER TO PELVIC THRUSTING! This is the god of all dances in the world. To perfect this art, it takes tons of energy which is what I like about it. Dabbing is for pant saggers. Speaking of, that brings me to our next topic. Pant sagging. Ain't nobody wanna see your boxers/underwear. That style isn't gangster at all. You know Al Capone right? That's how a gangster looks. What saggy pants makes you look like is a Dou-*Self-Censored* If you are going to have that style at least either wear shorts or a long T-Shirt.

Interest;
    1. Wrestling Indie companies OR the TV-14 Era for the WWE. (Modern day WWE is kind of boring)
    2. Greek Mythology
    3. Anime
    4. The 1970s-2010 of music
    5. The Outdoors (anything like camping, fishing, boating,hiking, etc)
    6. Gaming

7. Making slideshows
    8. Dancing
    9. Photography
    10. History
    11. Acting
    12. Learning new things
    13. Driving
    14. Trying to create original things
    15. Playing Bed Wars (Minecraft Mini game)
    16. YouTube
    17. Changing the world

Goals:
    My #1 goal in this world right now is to become a professional wrestler

#2: Motivate others to kick depression in the ass and shut drama out of they're lives- doing good so far!

#3: Evolve myself ..........(WIP)

#4 :Climb Mount Olympus [I have hope I'll make enough money to do so!]

#5: Become a Youtuber

#6: Create better SLIDESHOWS AND WRESTLING PROMOS (WIP)

#7: Get a Summer Job...(Failed)

#8: Get a Girlfriend... accomplished

#9: Get stronger and faster... (WIP)

#10: Visit: JAPAN, AMERICA, IRELAND and Greece, Paris

#11: Get an Xbone (I've been dying since January when my 360 died, I hope i get one as a grad gift) And accomplished I got an Xbone X
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Fav music/bands/songs:

THIS IS GONNA BE A LONNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGG LIST
    1. Bon Jovi (WELL NO SH!T SHERLOCK)
    2. Twisted Sister
    3. The Beastie Boys
    4. Men Without Hats
    5. Offspring
    6. KISS

7. ELVIS
    8. Nickleback
    9. Green Day
    10. Kid Rock
    11. Moonshine Bandits

12. Johnny Cash
    13. Pitbull
    14. Fallout Boy
    15. Shinedown
    16. Skillet
    17. Billy Talent

18. Weird Al
    19. LMFAO
    20. Psy
    21. Hollywood Undead
    22. We As Human
    23. One Republic
    24. Imagine Dragons
    25. Jay Z
    26. Owl City
    27. Sick Puppies
    28. 2 Chainz
    29 The Kongos
    30. Nox Aracna
    31. Bastille
    32. Train
    33. Smash Mouth
    34. Van Halen
    35. Unspoken
    36. Cult To Follow
    37. Darude
    38. Leader
    39. The Script
    40. Running Wild
    41. K'naan
    42. Kevin Rudolf w/ Lil Wayne
    43. Luke Bryan
    44. Namkazie
    45. Two Steps From Hell
    46. All Good Things
    47. Billy Talent
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    SONGS:
    1. Light 'Em Up~ Fallout Boy
    2. You Give Love A Bad Name~ Bon Jovi

3. Shot Through The Heart~ Bon Jovi (these are 2 different songs get your 80's facts straight) and 25+ other Bon Jovi songs
    4. You're Going Down~ Sick Puppies
    5. Sexy and I know It~ LMFAO
    6. Encore~ Jay Z Ft. Linkin Park
    7. We Own It~ 2 Chainz
    8. Hall Of Fame~ The Script
    9. Break Your Heart ~ Taio Cruz
    10. Strike Back ~ We As Human
    [You know what I'll extend this list by 5. So that's 15 songs I suggest to you guys listen to.] :D
    11. If Today Was Your Last Day ~ Nickleback
    12. Diamond Eyes ~ Shinedown
    13. Monsters ~ Imagine Dragons
    14. I Don't Wanna Die ~ HollyWood Undead
    15. First Kiss ~ Kid Rock

Here's a top 15 list. Want to know beyond that? Inbox me, I do not feel like going crazy like I did with the bands.

AH SCREW IT! I'm putting more songs down!
    16. Written In the Stars
    17. Devil On My Shoulder~ Billy Talent (One of the very first songs I heard)
    18. Fight~ All Good Things
    19. You're Gonna Go Far Kid~ The Offspring
    20. I Am The Enemy~ All Good Things
    21. When We Stand Together~ Nickleback
    22. White&Nerdy~ Weird Al
    23. For The Outlawz~ Moonshine Bandits
    24. MERIC'A F**K YEAH! (more like F**K NO)
    25. Sunbird (From a Life Is Strange Trailer)
    26. Mashup songs

27. Greek/IRISH battle songs
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quotes I like:
    "Fight like you are never gonna die, fight to save your life" ~ All Good Things

"Give up on trying to make me give up" ~ Naruto

"Failing is fine, quitting is not. Everyone fails in life, only losers quit. That's the true definition of loser. People mix failing up with quitting all the time. Due to those are the ones who quit." ~ Jessie

"It ain't about winning or losing. It's about going out there to work hard, entertain the crowd and most all is to have fun while doing it." ~ Jessie

"Fear isn't man made. Its a dark evil's creation to manipulate emotions and to doubt yourself"

"Make America Great Again" OUR MAIN MAN TRUMP!!!!!!!!!!!

"Why must the weak be sacrificed?`` Nickleback

Famous People I wanna meet:
    1. Markipiler (YOUTUBER)
    2. Vanossgaming(YOUTUBER)
    3. Donald Trump( GREATEST PRESIDINT OF ALL TIME)
    4. John Francis Bongiovi(Lead singer for Bon Jovi)
    5. Dwayne Johnson(Wrestler, movie actor and Youtuber)
    6. The voice actors of my favorite anime characters
    7. FANDANGO( Pro Wrestler)
    8. JOHN CENA!( Daddy of all memes and Pro Wresler)
    9. Voice actors from Life Is Strange
    10. Nickelback(Band)
    11. Canada's own BRET "The HitMan" <3 HEART! I'll get to see him at Fan Expo in May! (DONE)

Awards:
    Judo; 6 Medals, 3 Gold, 1 silver and 2 bronze
    Dance: 1st place
    Bowling: Countless trophies and badges

Anime: Bleach,Naruto, Fairy Tail, Hunter X Hunter, Sword Art Online, One Punch Man, Rurouni Kenshin, Fate/Zero: Holy Grail, Gurran Lagnn, Bakugan, Pokemon, Durarara

Fav Games:
    1. Life Is Strange

2. Resident Evil 7
    3. Cookie Cliker
    4.GTA5
    5.COD(3, MW3, Blackops, Blackops 2, AW)
    6. Naruto Storm 3
    7. WWE 2k16
    8. Minecraft
    9. Wizard101
    10. Super Mario

Movies:

DeadPool, Resident Evil, Cars, Shrek, Kung Fu Panda, Lion King, Fast And Furious. The Expendables, Star Wars , Fury, American Sniper, Godzilla

Books'n'Manga:

Percy Jackson series, Naruto , history books, I sorta like Romeo and Juliet just because of the life advice the books provide. and well... I don't really read Kawledge.

Kindest things I've done either online or offline:
    1. ECC: Gave back an Eff7 to someone who misclicked on an unlocked chest
    2. Gave people life advice and make them feel better of being alive

3. Lots of Volunteering, now realizing I gotta stop doing that and bring in the rain of money.
    4. Teaching people how to act
    5. Helping people find new gym workouts
    6. Taking care of Horses.

Beliefs:

These are only theories of mine that are so confusing I want to get them off my chest. I may implode your brains accidentally.

First off lemme be straight forward. I can Lucid dream to the point regardless if it's a nightmare to wanting to stay asleep in that reality. My body can actually feel sometimes what happens and I can remember (to a point) what I dreamed about for a whole week without writing it down.

I do not know why but I seem to follow faith/karma but none to any specific religion. It feels blank. Saying that comes this: I've sometimes noticed (and it hasn't been doing great things lately) when I wish for stuff in a praying position to whatever God, I've been seeing some changes or some how I call out a day ahead of time what will happen to someone. What I think is, when I do something wrong and have hope for someone. They pay for it, as in they fail something or get upset etc, but in the end it ties into the relationship I have with that person. The last time I had things really go good for me, I can't remember if I did anything good or not to earn it, but it was last year. Everything almost was what I asked for. And now that I ask for a girlfriend again, a new computer or other stuff, nothing from those areas has happened thus far, but the girlfriend is sort of in the works BUT at the same time its iffy. There's one thing I am going to test to prove a theory of mine, I'm close to proving that theory, however I'm still going to push the test a little more farther,as in make my behavior towards my family better to see if that'll do me any good. Let me also say is it normal for a teenage boy to be worried about this kind of stuff? My family isn't really all that religious neither. Heck, sometimes I think I was the one who stopped 2012 from happening(End of Earth is what I mean) all through fearing the worst thing ever for 4 whole years I was scared about the world ending. Maybe this stuff has to do with time&space. Who really knows? For now that's all I can really explain at this time.

My current jobs I'm doing:
    (NO PAY other than experience for future jobs)
    - HIW Security Guard- Spring Meltdown 2017 was a blast to work at!!!

- Wakamow Valley park maintenance (All done. Hopefully next year I can get a job there :D sadly because of corrupt goverments, I cannot get summer jobs at parks due to "only returning students" talk about dumb eh?)

Listen up people! DO WHATEVER YOU CAN TO AVOID WORLD WAR 3 FROM HAPPENING! It is drawing near and my generation is the future that this world is leaning on. We're either going to change it or this planet is going to be blown to all hell.

#1 Jess_T_Jericho, Jan 5, 2017
    Last edited: Apr 23, 2020
  2. FlyingIsOP

FlyingIsOP Builder

Ratings:
    +208
    You just haven't added to the sections yet?

3. Jess_T_Jericho

Jess_T_Jericho Builder

Ratings:
    +317
    Nope. I started this very late last night :p

4. steveshizzle

steveshizzle Resident
    Resident ⛰️ Ex-Tycoon ⚜️⚜️⚜️

EcoDollars:
    $0
    Ratings:
    +2,035
    Those biceps tho :eek:

5. Jess_T_Jericho

Jess_T_Jericho Builder

Ratings:
    +317
  6. Jess_T_Jericho

Jess_T_Jericho Builder

Ratings:
    +317
  7. Jess_T_Jericho

Jess_T_Jericho Builder

Ratings:
    +317
    Bumping it up chuck. Get it? Up Chuck?

8. FlyingIsOP

FlyingIsOP Builder

Ratings:
    +208
    You spelled Van Halen wrong just so you know. You put Helan. :p

9. Jess_T_Jericho

Jess_T_Jericho Builder

Ratings:
    +317
    I honestly thought that's how his name was lol.

10. FlyingIsOP

FlyingIsOP Builder

Ratings:
    +208
    Lol it's the more you know :roflmao:

11. Jess_T_Jericho

Jess_T_Jericho Builder

Ratings:
    +317
    Just thought I'd stop by and say I have updated this