Boost cooldown error

Discussion in 'Help & Support / Errors & Bugs' started by Thrombey, Sep 27, 2026.

  1. Thrombey

    Thrombey President
    President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ VI ⭐

    Joined:
    Nov 9, 2020
    Messages:
    69
    Trophy Points:
    34,240
    Gender:
    Male
    Ratings:
    +27
    I used my boost and then purchased BoosterPlus2, which should have reset my cooldown. However, my boost cooldown per /cooldowns is 30 days. Not sure what happened, as even if I used my boost free after upgrading it should be 15 days
     
  2. andrewkm

    Founder Premium Upgrade

    Joined:
    Apr 5, 2011
    Messages:
    20,973
    Trophy Points:
    121,160
    Ratings:
    +15,253
    This was a minor timing discrepancy.

    Your previous boost was wiped at 4:34:24, and you used the new one at 4:35:01 however your new permissions came in 5 seconds later at 4:35:06. As such you were given the 30 day cooldown from the previous package's permissions.

    You're just too quick for us haha!
    I've now adjusted your boost timer down by 15 days.
    Please confirm this reflects on your end @Thrombey.
     
    #2 andrewkm, Sep 28, 2026 at 2:44 PM
    Last edited: Sep 28, 2026 at 2:45 PM
  3. Thrombey

    Thrombey President
    President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ VI ⭐

    Joined:
    Nov 9, 2020
    Messages:
    69
    Trophy Points:
    34,240
    Gender:
    Male
    Ratings:
    +27
    ahh that makes sense, saw no cooldown so figured I forgot to use the boost. Thank you! the 15 days is reflected on my end
     
  4. andrewkm

    Founder Premium Upgrade

    Joined:
    Apr 5, 2011
    Messages:
    20,973
    Trophy Points:
    121,160
    Ratings:
    +15,253