Boosted Job Exp + Points W/ T4 Apparrel / SS

Discussion in 'Help & Support / Errors & Bugs' started by YungJuise, Sep 24, 2026.

  1. YungJuise

    YungJuise ECC Sponsor
    ECC Sponsor EcoMaster ⛰️⛰️⛰️⛰️ Prestige ⭐ II ⭐ Premium Upgrade

    Joined:
    Feb 8, 2026
    Messages:
    36
    Trophy Points:
    34,015
    Gender:
    Male
    Ratings:
    +14
    Minecraft Username:YungJuise

    Brief Description:Job experience / job points multipliers not being properly calculated while wearing Super suit or with Tier 4 apparel for each respective job.

    Instructions: While a job is boosted, for example: The initiate fisherman job gives 52 xp per fish caught with no job boost while wearing the super suit / tier 4 apparel.

    How many times did you recreate this?: Countless. Every fish that I caught during the event recently I only received 1.2885x (multiplier) job exp. Instead of the normal 52xp I received a total of 67 xp when I caught a fish within the range of fish that would give exp for that job. If the multiplier were working as advertised, it would be giving 130 job exp per fish instead. (52 xp per fish x 2.25 multiplier)

    Result: I only received 1.2885x job exp during the event instead of 2.25x job exp as advertised. I believe it has something to do with the job apparel or super suit being involved. I could be wrong.

    Expected Result: I expected to receive the proper amount of exp for the fishies that I caught and quickly realized something was wrong when I saw I was only get 67 exp instead of the 130 exp it should have been.

    Evidence: Mathematics + Research during boosted job event.
    (The event gave initiate fisherman 2.5x job exp, and a 2.25x point multiplier)
     
  2. ClarinetPhoenix

    ClarinetPhoenix She does what she wants.
    Owner Events Manager ECC Sponsor Mayor ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ IX ⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade Wiki Leader

    Joined:
    Jun 23, 2014
    Messages:
    8,473
    Trophy Points:
    106,160
    Gender:
    Female
    Ratings:
    +5,761
    Jobs Apparel is all functioning correctly. Tested via applying and removing apparel and checking /jobs bonus <jobname>

    The issue we're experiencing here is there is an issue with the jobs boosted schedule applying boosts during the specific times as its supposed to, but some of those bonuses are not being cleared and are persisting even through a new bonus period. Such as the bonus on NoviceFarmer and such.
    With old bonuses still applying, any new global bonus that was previously applied to that job is not overriding that - which is why you were experiencing a discrepancy in the numbers.

    Andrew will need to take a look at this, as its a bug with bonuses/boosts not clearing when a bonus period ends.
     
  3. andrewkm

    Founder Premium Upgrade

    Joined:
    Apr 5, 2011
    Messages:
    20,973
    Trophy Points:
    121,160
    Ratings:
    +15,253
    This is now fixed and will be live after our next maintenance.
    @ClarinetPhoenix please confirm the fix via MainSouth, or via Main/MainNorth after the next maintenance is live.
     
  4. ClarinetPhoenix

    ClarinetPhoenix She does what she wants.
    Owner Events Manager ECC Sponsor Mayor ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ IX ⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade Wiki Leader

    Joined:
    Jun 23, 2014
    Messages:
    8,473
    Trophy Points:
    106,160
    Gender:
    Female
    Ratings:
    +5,761
    Can confirm all stuck bonuses have gone away on Main/MainNorth now. As for testing if there are still persisting improperly I'll mess around with a boosted schedule on MainSouth later.
    We have another Jobs boosted period starting in about an hour as well and it goes through midnight as well, I'll monitor and make sure everything turns off properly.
     
  5. andrewkm

    Founder Premium Upgrade

    Joined:
    Apr 5, 2011
    Messages:
    20,973
    Trophy Points:
    121,160
    Ratings:
    +15,253
    Ok let me know please.