[Bug Report] ExtCreations Gates

Discussion in 'Help & Support / Errors & Bugs' started by monkeyBUTT244, Nov 3, 2017.

1. monkeyBUTT244

Builder ⛰️ Ex-EcoMaster ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +626
    Minecraft Username: monkeyBUTT244

Brief Description: ExtCreations gates are not working like they should.

Instructions:
    1. Create a gate out of any material
    2. Try to use it, it will eat up whatever you used - even when you try to restock it - and never give it back.

How many times did you recreate this bug?: About 10-15 times with @BuildsByGideon and @stigarose

Result: The gate does not work and the materials used in the fence disappear. I have lost a lot of fences doing this.

Expected Result: A working gate is created.

Evidence:

You can see in the 5th screenshot I have 55 fences in my hand before restocking the sign, and after restocking I have 50 and the sign is still at 0 fences. Even upon breaking the sign, you get nothing back.

EDIT: just wanted to add that this worked fine up until about an hour ago, when I tried using a gate that had been previously placed and it broke. This may be due to a recent internal server change that I am not aware about.

#1 monkeyBUTT244, Nov 3, 2017
    Last edited: Nov 3, 2017
  2. andrewkm

Founder Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +15,066
    Thanks, this seems to be a problem with the plugin update we just ran. Reverting it fixes the issue. The issue as well has been reported to the developer.

• Like Like x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
    • List
  3. Jdawger

Jdawger Goes by Brass Scribe everwhere except MC & ECC
    ECC Sponsor President ⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ III ⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +3,271
    Funny thing is, it seems like this has been a problem for years. I have a gate in my mayor town that had this error, yet I never reported it lol

4. andrewkm

Founder Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +15,066
    Nah, this was introduced in a recent version of the plugin, it was just fixed by the developer :)