(Bug report) missing spawner

Discussion in 'Help & Support / Errors & Bugs' started by OniFox_, Jul 11, 2018.

1. OniFox_

OniFox_ Long live Valaria
    Mythic ⚔️ I ⚔️ EcoMaster ⛰️⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ III ⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +572
    Minecraft Username: @Darth_Hydraxis

Brief Description: I had a vex spawner and a spawner key I used the spawner key in spawn to get a new spawner and got a slime spawner and my vex spawner vanished.

Instructions: use spawn key with spawner in inventory.

How many times did you recreate this?: only once since I can't afford another spawner key

Result: lost a spawner

Expected Result: I would appreciate my spawner back to be honest or a spawn key :/

Evidence: spawner is gone so no evidence

2. andrewkm

Founder Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +15,066
    I cannot reproduce this @Darth_Hydraxis
    I have tried with the exact setup you mentioned and it did not work.

Try to give more details as to what exactly was in your inventory, how you used the spawner key (virtual via /cc or physical via crate), etc.
    Unless we can correctly reproduce the bug there is not much we can do without more evidence or many others experiencing the exact same problem.

#2 andrewkm, Jul 12, 2018
    Last edited: Jul 12, 2018
  3. OniFox_

Mythic ⚔️ I ⚔️ EcoMaster ⛰️⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-EcoLegend ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ Prestige ⭐ III ⭐ Gameplay Architect Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +572
    Sure thing and that's okay I fully understand if it can't be reproduced.
    With a skylegend sword in slow 1 and the vex spawner in slot 2 key in slot 3 I typed /cc and claimed my new spawner. While waiting for the key to appear in my inventory I had relogged a couple times. Upon receiving the key I did /cc got my slime spawner and upon doing /is and placing the slime spawner I then realized my sword and spawner were gone, however, the sword reappeared in the chest I store it in.

4. OniFox_

Ratings:
    +572
    I understand if the key can not be replaced as this may be an issue that can not be fixed and could be quite rare.

5. JamieSinn

JamieSinn Retired Lead Administrator/Developer
    Builder ⛰️ Ex-Tycoon ⚜️⚜️⚜️ Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +4,588
    This to me seems like a client side issue, not a server issue.

6. OniFox_

Ratings:
    +572
    I have no idea it's a crap situation but if you can't fix it then you can't fix it.

7. OniFox_

Ratings:
    +572
    Don't work yourself crazy trying to figure it out if it's a client side glitch I understand and I'm happy to donate to the server it's fine just keep up the good work

8. andrewkm

Founder Premium Upgrade

Ratings:
    +15,066
  9. OniFox_

Ratings:
    +572
    <3