[bug report travel bag magic bundle]

Discussion in 'Help & Support / Errors & Bugs' started by skymaster200, Sep 25, 2026.

  1. skymaster200

    skymaster200 ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ sad and dank ~Team Obey~
    Mythic ⚔️ I ⚔️ ECC Sponsor EcoLegend ⛰️⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️ Prestige ⭐ V ⭐ Premium Upgrade

    Joined:
    Aug 14, 2014
    Messages:
    701
    Trophy Points:
    71,660
    Gender:
    Male
    Ratings:
    +500
    Minecraft Username: skyymaster200

    Brief Description: shift click magic bundle into travel bag and it disappears

    Instructions: shift click magic 2 bundle into travel bag and it disappears

    How many times did you recreate this?: once

    Result: item disappeared

    Expected Result: item goes into tb

    Evidence: @MerkenItUp he rerolled my god drops, he can provide whitness
     
    #1 skymaster200, Sep 25, 2026
    Last edited: Sep 25, 2026
  2. MerkenItUp

    Mythic ⚔️ I ⚔️ ECC Sponsor EcoLegend ⛰️⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️ Prestige ⭐ IV ⭐ Premium Upgrade

    Joined:
    Nov 19, 2012
    Messages:
    96
    Trophy Points:
    68,210
    Gender:
    Male
    Ratings:
    +41
    Can confirm spun 2 magic lvl 2 bundles for skymaster200. Traded both of them to him.
     
  3. MerkenItUp

    Mythic ⚔️ I ⚔️ ECC Sponsor EcoLegend ⛰️⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️ Prestige ⭐ IV ⭐ Premium Upgrade

    Joined:
    Nov 19, 2012
    Messages:
    96
    Trophy Points:
    68,210
    Gender:
    Male
    Ratings:
    +41
    Nevermind i found the bundle for him
     
  4. skymaster200

    skymaster200 ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ sad and dank ~Team Obey~
    Mythic ⚔️ I ⚔️ ECC Sponsor EcoLegend ⛰️⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️ Prestige ⭐ V ⭐ Premium Upgrade

    Joined:
    Aug 14, 2014
    Messages:
    701
    Trophy Points:
    71,660
    Gender:
    Male
    Ratings:
    +500
    nvm bug made a bundled magic bundle ....
     
  5. andrewkm

    Founder Premium Upgrade

    Joined:
    Apr 5, 2011
    Messages:
    20,973
    Trophy Points:
    121,160
    Ratings:
    +15,253
    @skymaster200 @MerkenItUp I'm unable to make bundles disappear when shift clicked, or regular clicked into a travel bag.
    In fact they are blocked from travel bags. Was this a mistake bug report, and you accidently bundled a bundle?
     
  6. skymaster200

    skymaster200 ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ sad and dank ~Team Obey~
    Mythic ⚔️ I ⚔️ ECC Sponsor EcoLegend ⛰️⛰️⛰️⛰️ Ex-President ⚒️⚒️ Prestige ⭐ V ⭐ Premium Upgrade

    Joined:
    Aug 14, 2014
    Messages:
    701
    Trophy Points:
    71,660
    Gender:
    Male
    Ratings:
    +500
    yes it was, new to the whole bundle thing and didnt see it pop into it, merken helped me figure it out
     
  7. andrewkm

    Founder Premium Upgrade

    Joined:
    Apr 5, 2011
    Messages:
    20,973
    Trophy Points:
    121,160
    Ratings:
    +15,253
    Alright, thank you.